Aliens,Predator and Terminator Q&A (Anything!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who knows, we only got a glimpse of the Predator planet in AVP-R. KNB EFX's Howard Berger and Greg Nicotero wanted the design to look exactly like P1 from Predator. All I know is that Classics' inner mouth didnt move at all, so they cheeped out on that aspect of the suit.

I read somewhere that he was a hunter that was on that planet and Noland and another guy (dead body Royce and crew found in the beginning of the movie) had busted up. Then he ended up being captured by the Super Preds. I think it was the synopsis to the comic prequels.

How was the T-1000 controlled? Because it can't be just liquid metal under the influence of some voo-doo spell. It has to have some sort of central chip or something.

Also what made Cameron think that an audience would accept his concept of a liquid metal cyborg??? Like Blade said, it has to have circuits and stuff somewhere. Cameron's idea would have been more credible if he just made the T1000 an alien.

I swear that there are some people in this forum that actually think that Preds, Aliens, and Terminator movies are documentaries of real creatures, etc. :lol:cuckoo::lol

The T-1000 can do what it did in the movie, because that's the way the script writer wrote it.

I swear that there are some people in this forum that actually think that Preds, Aliens, and Terminator movies are documentaries of real creatures, etc. :lol:cuckoo::lol

The T-1000 can do what it did in the movie, because that's the way the script writer wrote it.

Writer has to do a research, they can't just write what they want. Creating character isn't that easy like you said. :cuckoo:

Ok so i don't know if this was asked or answered but my question is , Why in AVPR , The Predtaor is called THE WOLF PREDATOR ?

is it because he is a
onemanwolfpack1.jpg

:lol:lol:lol:lol

Predator2-1-1.jpg

Last edited:
Ok so i don't know if this was asked or answered but my question is , Why in AVPR , The Predtaor is called THE WOLF PREDATOR ?

It's a reference to the movie PULP FICTION.

There was a character named Mr. Wolf in the film.

He was a "cleaner". He cleaned up "messes" (dead bodies, etc) in the movie.

So...Wolf Predator...he's a "cleaner".

:horror:horror Really? Holy Sheet i didn'y know they referenced a Predator name aftet a Tarentino Flick :dunno :wave awesome thanks for the info

I read somewhere that he was a hunter that was on that planet and Noland and another guy (dead body Royce and crew found in the beginning of the movie) had busted up. Then he ended up being captured by the Super Preds. I think it was the synopsis to the comic prequels.

I didn't read anything in the Dark Horse Predators comics about that. Must be in the novel. I haven't read that.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/GWp19kIO5Ps" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Wolf is great!

I can understand why people like Wolf and I can understand why people don't like Wolf.

He is deffo going to be one of the most remembered Preds in the future. For whatever personal reasons they may be.

He's also a "lone wolf"... There's no other predators there to help him.

Back