Aliens,Predator and Terminator Q&A (Anything!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would watch that in a heartbeat Skynet! But a question, how would a facehugger latch onto a t-rex? Would they be extra large ones?

Cheers mate, im not sure. Maybe get down it's throat? Or someting, maybe the Queen can detect host size and meet demand accordingly

Cheers mate, im not sure. Maybe get down it's throat? Or someting, maybe the Queen can detect host size and meet demand accordingly

I actually thought something like this too with regards to the Space Jockey in Alien. I wondered how a facehugger would have got onto his face and thought either it might have gotten into his throat or maybe the queen makes them different sizes according to what is needed. Great minds think alike eh? Haha. :lol

I personally think that Predators are a reptillian species, they detect heat with their vision, have that kind of skin etc. Maybe they're descended from dinosaur-like creatures. There is a scientific theory that two species can evolve almost the same but very far apart, so why not across space???

Whoever is right, the idea of a Pred hunting a T-Rex is AWESOME...

Also, I think there's a statue of just that, although I may be imagining things...

My question: Why do the Aliens have the wierd extra leg joint? Aliens Freaks will know what I mean, is it maybe because of the human DNA being introduced?

The extra leg joint first appeared on the Dog Alien in Alien 3. It makes sense there, but that joint should not have been there in A4. The only reason it is (probably) is because ADI was doing the Alien effects from A3 and on, and they and/or the producers liked that look and kept it. Human DNA would have had an opposite effect if anything. There is no logical reason for it. It's just another one of those, "Hey, you know what would look cool, guys?", type of design eliments.

Umm, extra leg joint? Do you mean like this:

werewolf.jpg

??

He does indeed. Theres no in-universe reason why the Alien Resurrection Aliens should have had that extra joint. Another reason the film just sucked. I also hated that slug-head design. Shape it like a giant .... or don't bother at all I say.

He does indeed. Theres no in-universe reason why the Alien Resurrection Aliens should have had that extra joint. Another reason the film just sucked. I also hated that slug-head design. Shape it like a giant .... or don't bother at all I say.

What I hated the most was this:

alien4.jpg

I die inside every time someone mentions him.

It was bad concept! I would have prefered a Preatorian being born :rock Love the design of the Guard Alien. The Newborn sucks! Maybe a Preatorian with more human features, 70% Alien 30% Human. Something like that anyway, I didn't mind the Ripley-mother parts just The Newborn design makes me shudder out of poorness

Exactly. It looks like one of those deformed humans everyone goes "awww, poor thing" at, but is secretly disgusted.

I was thinking about making some Predator related wallpapers...anything anyone would like to see? These will likely be for higher resolutions and widescreen monitors.

Of course I will be slightly limited by what imagery is available to start with, but I will try to make some for the game as well as movie related stuff

And yes, HIGH res walls...no 1024x768 stuff

Ok sounds good ;)

To keep purpose :D

Do we think Grid would have molted into a Praetorian?

YOU JUST BLEW MY MIND!!!

Grid was always my favourite...I wish it didn't die...:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

I love his other nicknames too...'Spot' or 'Waffle-Head'...:D:D:D

During the SWAT shootout scene in T2 why didn't anyone think of shooting the grenades in his bandolier. Some of them were visible on his right side. Wouldn't that have done the job?

Perhaps when they tried to drop him, and he just kept walking, they panicked to much to think about where to aim their shots other than at the 6 ft Austrian Oak walking towards them. But also with all those shots would expect atleast one to possibly hit one of the grenades, not that it would have stopped him really.

If we were to believe T4 it wouldn't but in T1 the T-800 was blown in half by a homemade explosive so I expect it should have caused severe damage if it had happened.

Obviously they weren't going to have the main protagonist so badly damaged at that point in the film but I wish they'd written in that he handed the bandolier to Sarah before exiting the elevator for realism sake.

yeah, at the least would expect it to do severe tissue damage or knock him back a bit.

Would imagine one reason why did so much damage in T1, is because Kyle stuck in its abdomen between parts, so when it exploded causes more damage.

The line in Armagheddon comes to mind where he mentions placing a fire cracker on your hand and your hand just being burnt, and making a fist around a fire cracker and that hand being destroyed or whatever.

Suppose its just one of those things that you wouldnt think about whilst making the film or whatever

Back