Aliens,Predator and Terminator Q&A (Anything!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think they also tried to go a little over the top with arming them, different weapons etc. Like those arm blades (not wrist ones) that chopper wore and the ridiculously sized wrist blades. Me thinks they were over compensating:monkey3

Also in those films (apart from wolf who seemed to use some intelligence), they all relied on brute strength more than anything. But what was the point in those bloody arm blades that the wrist blades couldnt achieve.

EDIT:

And another thing... why make the shuriken and wrist blades out of different materials. The shuriken sliced throgh the aliens like a samurai through a peasent, but when Celticcut grids tail with his wrist blades, they began to melt.

Surely you would make them out of the same near indestructible material. Or the same destructible material if it was to test them :confused: :dunno

Last edited:
I think they also tried to go a little over the top with arming them, different weapons etc. Like those arm blades (not wrist ones) that chopper wore and the ridiculously sized wrist blades. Me thinks they were over compensating:monkey3

Also in those films (apart from wolf who seemed to use some intelligence), they all relied on brute strength more than anything. But what was the point in those bloody arm blades that the wrist blades couldnt achieve.

EDIT:

And another thing... why make the shuriken and wrist blades out of different materials. The shuriken sliced throgh the aliens like a samurai through a peasent, but when chopper cut grids tail with his wrist blades, they began to melt.

Surely you would make them out of the same near indestructible material. Or the same destructible material if it was to test them :confused: :dunno

I had always thought that because Celtic was always to damn bossy around Chopper and Scar, they decided to play a practical joke on Celtic by swapping his regular (more acid resistant) equipment with some second rate cheap battle gear when he wasn't looking.:D

Worst part of the movie...when Celtic went to slice the Alien's tail and the wrist blades FLIPPED around.

God, I hated that part.

Now bow. That's lightning bolts from his EYES and fireballs from his arse. (I think...):lol

LOL! :emperor:emperor:emperor

There's always nonsense in these AvP movies. Example: I dont like in AvP2 (im sure this has been mentioned before), the wolf was being all stealth like and destroying evidence. Then all of a sudden he kills the deputy and skins him? :confused: And of course the domination of Chopper and Celtic in AvP. They made them look like a couple of bi-tches.

the wolf was being all stealth like and destroying evidence. Then all of a sudden he kills the deputy and skins him? :confused:

Maybe its like an obcessive compulsive disorder. Maybe he is the love child of Adrian Monk and a female predator :lol
Adrian_Monk-small.jpg

:love

female-predator.jpg

LOL! :emperor:emperor:emperor

There's always nonsense in these AvP movies. Example: I dont like in AvP2 (im sure this has been mentioned before), the wolf was being all stealth like and destroying evidence. Then all of a sudden he kills the deputy and skins him? :confused: And of course the domination of Chopper and Celtic in AvP. They made them look like a couple of bi-tches.

Oh god I can't agree more. At least let them fight off and kill a few then go down in a blaze of glory when they get severely outnumbered. ONE freakin' alien! ONE!!!!! Took out Chopper and Celtic. If I ever meet Anderson in person, I just want to smack him. And while he's laying on the ground and looking up at me in shock, I'm gonna say:"that was for Chopper." Then I'll kick him in the face and say:"that's for Celtic." Then I'll turn around and fart in his face and say:"that one...was FOR ME!!!" :lol

Oh god I can't agree more. At least let them fight off and kill a few then go down in a blaze of glory when they get severely outnumbered. ONE freakin' alien! ONE!!!!! Took out Chopper and Celtic. If I ever meet Anderson in person, I just want to smack him. And while he's laying on the ground and looking up at me in shock, I'm gonna say:"that was for Chopper." Then I'll kick him in the face and say:"that's for Celtic." Then I'll turn around and fart in his face and say:"that one...was FOR ME!!!" :lol

lol!! right?!?! I'll help you smack him man, double dragon style. I'll hold him in the the full nelson while you beat him lol!

double-dragon-2.png

Yes he could of at least made them more memorable the correct way like "going out in a blaze of glory", like ya said. Instead we got em going out like a couple of punkasses and we are stuck with the nicest predator ever, Scar "Charades champ" of the Scar Clan lol! Just take a ____ on his face man lol!

lol!! right?!?! I'll help you smack him man, double dragon style. I'll hold him in the the full nelson while you beat him lol!

double-dragon-2.png

Yes he could of at least made them more memorable the correct way like "going out in a blaze of glory", like ya said. Instead we got em going out like a couple of punkasses and we are stuck with the nicest predator ever, Scar "Charades champ" of the Scar Clan lol! Just take a ____ on his face man lol!

Hahaha! Awesome. If we button mash enough we can get lucky get the super knee jump out too. WHAM! :rotfl

Why yes sir, I would love to take a ____ on his face. :D

Hope the Predators movie cleanses all this mess.

Me too. Also hope that atleast one of the main character predators actually survives the damn film. Its about time they did. Not one that turns up at the end to witness the failure of other preds. But one that walks away, either victorious or in a draw respecting his worthy opponent.

Would just be a nice change. Also since theyre on the home planet, wonder what (if any) new weapons will debut. Because rather than perfecting the lighting bolts out the arse, the preds could just stick to the trusty shoulder cannon and wrist blades :D

Me too. Also hope that atleast one of the main character predators actually survives the damn film. Its about time they did. Not one that turns up at the end to witness the failure of other preds. But one that walks away, either victorious or in a draw respecting his worthy opponent.

Would just be a nice change. Also since theyre on the home planet, wonder what (if any) new weapons will debut. Because rather than perfecting the lighting bolts out the arse, the preds could just stick to the trusty shoulder cannon and wrist blades :D

Yea i think they are long overdue, but we will see. Fox always F's up when given the chance. Although I do trust Robert Rodriguez to give us a decent movie. I'd be more happy and less worried if he was the one directing it though.

Im guessing the only way for a pred, or the main preds to survive is for the "Super" predator to become the main badguy that both the humans and the preds have to deal with. I wouldnt say they would team up, but something happens where like you said, they leave each other alone.

Back