Aliens,Predator and Terminator Q&A (Anything!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do young Preds design their own bios? Like the get generic ones and custom them over time? Do they earn them?

He would have had to mimic the battle-damage and maybe thats a little too specific for the T-1000? His touch cannot pick up on things like that? Perhaps recreating the elaborate surface detail of the T-800s exposed metal parts would be beyond the T-1000 aswell as his inability to form its working moving parts.

The real reason of course is simply that Cameron wanted no confusion during the climactic scenes of the film and it would have meant a reduced role for Robert Patrick and he had earned getting to play it himself to the very end.

He wouldn't have had to make working parts; he would have only needed to mimic them - for example, he could have made something that looked like a piston, but it didn't necessarily have to work like one.

I always thought that at the end of T2, he could have completed the mission by simply mimicking the limping T-800. I also wondered why he didn't mimic the T-800 earlier in the movie, back when john was first beginning to "befriend" it.

It was still one of the most epic movies of all time though :cool:

Do young Preds design their own bios? Like the get generic ones and custom them over time? Do they earn them?

Dunno about earning. I always thought Bios were standard equipment since it is part of their weaponry. Targeting, controlling the shoulder cannon, and visual aid, and to help breathe in different atmospheres. And I do believe they are designed by the preds themselves. Kind of like a Jedi building their lightsaber. :D

Not every predators biomask is unique though as we know from the Lost predator in P2 and now the new hero predator in Predators. They have virtually the same mask as the predator in the first film. So I'd say there are certain standardised biomasks in Predator culture.

The Wolf Pred had ALOT of masks to choose from, so maybe they have different masks for different occasions.

So if Berserker has Red dreads, do the others have different colour dreads and face?

Maybe Beserker dyed his dreds??? He is supposed to be badass after all...

Although the dreds go blue as the preds get older...maybe he was going blue and wanted to cover up...:monkey1

I don't remember the other two having different color dreds, but I imagine they look like the Beserker if they're hunting with him...

She was Ms. Yutani, the owner of the Yutani corporation. In the first AVP, we met Weyland, the owner of Weyland Industries.

The Company in the future Alien movies is Weyland-Yutani Corp., a partership between the two, co-created after discovering evidence of Alien life and Predator space-travel technology.

Back