Aliens,Predator and Terminator Q&A (Anything!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always thought it was some sort of delayed grenade.
Set the time, throw it, it sticks, then a short period after.... it explodes and destroys the target. Then again, seeing as how predators like to hunt... it could merely be a tracking device. Spear a vehicle, the track it using the wrist gauntlet.

In the Terminator films anyone noticed that when it goes to Terminator-vision the sunglasses on his face appear to no longer be there? Else you should be able to see them in the T-800's viewpoint.

Just a tiny little oversight.

Watched Alien Resurrection again today. Realized that they got the name of the planet from A3 wrong. They said Fury 16, when the number's supposed to be 161 :lecture.

So, I'm trying to decide between the weathered skin T-600 or the plaint T-600. Which do I get!?

I prefer the basic endoskeleton figure myself. I think its a great, if overblown design. Also the head just snapped off the neck on my rubberskin figure during my attempt to get the mask on which sorta sullied that one for me.

Hello there, will we be seeing a Hot Toys T-1000 in police officer uniform anytime soon?

Nothing mentioned officially yet but I'd be shocked if it doesn't get made. They already have the hole in eye head sculpt coming with the SDCC Sarah Connor so I'm sure the Cop uniform can't be far behind it. All we gotta do it be patient for now, that's all.

Back