Aliens,Predator and Terminator Q&A (Anything!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can get a BD Predalien DVD set for like $200 or so. Maybe $215. Prices seem to have dropped on him...

Anybody want an HT Alien sig :D? Sorry, but these're so much flippin' fun to make.

You can get a BD Predalien DVD set for like $200 or so. Maybe $215. Prices seem to have dropped on him...

Anybody want an HT Alien sig :D? Sorry, but these're so much flippin' fun to make.

Maybe a sig of an Alien head on a spear like in AVP when one of the ancients raised it up in the air to claim victory over the Xenos. Mine will be called the "dead alien." :lol

Maybe a sig of an Alien head on a spear like in AVP when one of the ancients raised it up in the air to claim victory over the Xenos. Mine will be called the "dead alien." :lol

Sorry, bro. I don't have any of those :lol. You can choose between Big Chap, AVP Warrior, AVP-R Alien, or Dog Alien :dunno.

Sorry, bro. I don't have any of those :lol. You can choose between Big Chap, AVP Warrior, AVP-R Alien, or Dog Alien :dunno.

Sorry but I just want Reno (I gave him a name) the Xeno on a stick.

bld17571_1.jpg

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

Thought Big Chap would suit you... lol

There aren't really any clear pics of Reno (or of the Ancient Preds) that could be edited enough to be put on a sig...

another thing :lol Did they purposely put, the dude that played Weyland in both Aliens and Terminator and then the dude that played Hudson in both Aliens and Predator 2? :lol I dont think they did but ya know, I like to imagine theres a reason

another thing :lol Did they purposely put, the dude that played Weyland in both Aliens and Terminator and then the dude that played Hudson in both Aliens and Predator 2? :lol I dont think they did but ya know, I like to imagine theres a reason

Well Jame Cameron loves to recast people he's worked with in the past. Lance Henrikson was Cameron's original concept for the Terminator but instead got pushed into a smaller role in the first film. So to have him play Bishop, the android based on the likeliness of Charles Bishop Weyland was a likely choice.

But as for Bill Paxton being casted in Predator 2, I guess it was just coincidence.

I don't regret having missed a lot of the HT preds. No interest the in the AvPs, main or otherwise. The P2 Elder is the only one I regret not having and I did actually have a preorder for that, but forbiddenplanet.co.uk obviously hadn't updated their site and it was presumably already gone when I ordered. And now I don't want it enough to pay what it goes for now. Theres too many other new figures I want year on year.

Funny thing is Bill Paxton is in The first Terminator. He's made his way into all three of the BIG three.

dies in all of em too :lol

I noticed something in Predators today, in Fishbournes "hideout" on the table there was a pile of objects. Amogst them was a bone poking out bound in leather much like Predator II Elder's.

Could the Elder be one of the preds Fishbourne killed?

I noticed something in Predators today, in Fishbournes "hideout" on the table there was a pile of objects. Amogst them was a bone poking out bound in leather much like Predator II Elder's.

Could the Elder be one of the preds Fishbourne killed?

He's just too bad ass for me to ever agree to that even if RR and the whole film crew said "YES!" to your question.

Although I definetly would have loved EP2 to show up at the last minute and kill Beseker before any other pred dies.:lecture

Back