Aliens Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the Aliens dio today and now both grace my desk at work.
I don't recognize the other 2 Alien "movies" so these will be all for me.

alien_dios.jpg

Sorry for the crappy iPhone pic...
:cool:

Got the Aliens dio today and now both grace my desk at work.
I don't recognize the other 2 Alien "movies" so these will be all for me.

alien_dios.jpg

Sorry for the crappy iPhone pic...
:cool:

Whoa - those are amazing - can you photograph them next to something to give an idea of scale? Curious as to how big they are.

Whoa - those are amazing - can you photograph them next to something to give an idea of scale? Curious as to how big they are.

They're as tall as a 1/6 scale figure, about 12". I have the Alien one with Aliens coming.

I have my Alien dio on my desk at work and had my Scarface figure there too and they were about the same height. I never put them side by side though, could be 14", but definitely didn't look to be 2 inches taller than my figure. I'll check Monday if someone hasn't figured for sure by then.

a few more - once again a crappy camera :( oh well

is it me or does he look like he is leaning forward a little too much?? Almost like he is going to fall off if cause hes losing his balance...
I mean in comparison to the shots off of Sideshows website...he seems to look more comfortable.......maybe its just me, or maybe that is how all of them look, I dont know :confused:

1.jpg

3.jpg

Last edited:
Looks fine to me, I just looked at the 360 turn around and the profiles look alike, it's probably just that your home lighting gives different visual perceptions on it than the studio lighting at Sideshow.

It sculpted to convey a sense of "motion". All of the dios so far have done this.

It's not supposed to look like it's just sitting on top of the pillar, it's supposed to look like it's getting ready to leap or climb down.

I think he was wondering if the leaning forward got enhanced from the prototype on the site.

One of my favorite parts of all these dios is that they have the ALIEN in attack posture.

Back