Aliens Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the ALIENS dio looks the best from the wall, it's base actually looks like it could be a natural element coming from a wall and happens to have a little creature on it, the other environments have so much going on in them you can tell they're something scaled down and not common.

i've got an aliens diorama on the way, then i will have them all, i love them, they are truly works of art.

congrats man on that haul, where did you get that aliens dio at?
from a bordie , who seen my want list thread, it wasn't cheap , but a better deal , then anything i've seen on ebay, but i had to have one, got tired of looking and waiting for a cheaper price, .

yo guys !!

My friend got alien dios 2 3 4 and he let me borrow then to make some videos.

Man after seeing this face to face I really want them.
The gore group did an amazing job.

I finished Aliens dio and I am working on Alien 3 right now 4 comming soon.

enjoy guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBqT88rvxCQ
man, i love your video, i can't understand why sideshow never made one of the aliens diorama, so thanks for making one.

yo guys !!

My friend got alien dios 2 3 4 and he let me borrow then to make some videos.

Man after seeing this face to face I really want them.
The gore group did an amazing job.

I finished Aliens dio and I am working on Alien 3 right now 4 comming soon.

enjoy guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBqT88rvxCQ

that was awsome man!!!!!! DAMN you make awsome videos, i hate you!:lol

I'm a little biased as it's my favorite suit design to date, but I really feel like the pose of the xenomorph and the overall composition of this dio is the best ALIEN dio in the line so far. AR is impressive though, with the swim effect.

I'm a little biased as it's my favorite suit design to date, but I really feel like the pose of the xenomorph and the overall composition of this dio is the best ALIEN dio in the line so far. AR is impressive though, with the swim effect.

yea sean ! the swiming alien is very impressive.
I will be doing a video on it.
I could not belive the detail on this dios.

masterpieces!!

Awesome video Ray, you managed to capture every detail of this beautiful piece! Love the clip when the alien kills the pilot in the dropship and the close up of the statue's mouth, great comparison! :rock Wouldnt have been a bad idea if you added some more action scenes to the video though. KEEP IT UP!!!

i just received my predator dio frkn bad ass and my alien giger dio comming this tuesday HELL YEAH cant wait

ohh dude you going to love it.
just looks so bad ass !!

are you going to mount it on the wall?
no, i'm putting it in my glass display cabinet, with the rest of my diorama's.maybe when i get my new house someday,then i will display them on my wall.

Back