Aliens Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pix please...............:D
Got my aliens diorama today, my friend, looks great, i will try and get my girlfriend to take some pictures this weekend and post them on her computer for me, man you've got to get one of these, i like it best of my alien diorama's.now my diorama collection is complete, until the predator 2 comes out, glad to finally catch up on these.

Got my aliens diorama today, my friend, looks great, i will try and get my girlfriend to take some pictures this weekend and post them on her computer for me, man you've got to get one of these, i like it best of my alien diorama's.now my diorama collection is complete, until the predator 2 comes out, glad to finally catch up on these.

:drool:droolyou're one lucky predator, i want that piece so bad.:monkey5:monkey5

:drool:droolyou're one lucky predator, i want that piece so bad.:monkey5:monkey5
hang in there my friend, you'll get one. as a matter of fact , i mite be able to help you, get one in a couple of weeks, i'm working on a deal now, to get another one,i'll let you know,and maybe we can work something out, my friend.

Yeah I'm glad I've got the Alien ones now but I won't feel complete until I get the two Ex Predator ones.

Just picked up the Predator and Aliens diorama and I am blown away. This is my first polystone piece (besides Jabba's throne) and I must say I am glad to have my diorama cherry popped with these two pieces. Now I gotta decide whether to pull the trigger on the Alien and Predator 2? :( Thanks to MaulFan for his input on these pieces and to the board for making these seem badass enough to buy.

Just picked up the Predator and Aliens diorama and I am blown away. This is my first polystone piece (besides Jabba's throne) and I must say I am glad to have my diorama cherry popped with these two pieces. Now I gotta decide whether to pull the trigger on the Alien and Predator 2? :( Thanks to MaulFan for his input on these pieces and to the board for making these seem badass enough to buy.
you need to get them all, they are truly worth it, if you don't you will regret it on down the road.prices are already going up on them.oh, and CONGRATS on your haul, my friend.

congrats mate and yes you need to get the pred. 2 dio:monkey5

you need to get them all, they are truly worth it, if you don't you will regret it on down the road.prices are already going up on them.oh, and CONGRATS on your haul, my friend.

crazypred.2 rocks!:D

congrats mate and yes you need to get the pred. 2 dio:monkey5

crazypred.2 rocks!:D

Thanks guys, I am really enjoying the way these look. Really captures the characters while not breaking the bank.

The Sideshow dioramas seem like a great product for the pricepoint. I wish I had jumped on the Aliens dio earlier.

I knew this was going to be a line that I wouldn't want to miss out on even one piece.

Glad I've got 'em all.

Hopefully, you guys can all find what you're looking for.

I only skipped on the Predator 1 Exclusive, and now I am regretting that decision. I have the P2 Exclusive on order and I hope to be able to pick up the P1 Exclusive at a reasonable price. I only wish that SS would offer one of the Alien figures with an exclusive version. Maybe the queen?

If anyone has a P1 Exclusiive and they want to sell it, let me know.

I know I'm late to the party but, I picked this up at a local comic store the other day.

11-2-20089-57-36AM_0028.jpg

11-2-20089-57-42AM_0030.jpg

I'll have the Alien diorama on Mon. :D

Back