Alien Warrior legendary scale bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_0841.JPGIMG_0849.JPG

Here is the first photo after repainting teeth from a few days ago. They looked too much like a grill.
Added a wash at the recess areas of the teeth and looks much better.

And here's mine. The first two shots are the truest to the actual colors. The rest are all artsy fartsy... because that's what I do. :lol

Any whites spots are either reflections or little pieces of styrofoam. I don't have any chips or scratches on mine.

bTqDF5e.jpg

Zj9qRaJ.jpg

wdsgNE8.jpg

46jxVnI.jpg

bwet26n.jpg

Z0DPQZZ.jpg

Batty, I used Model Master Chrome Silver Enamel paint #FS17178. Then I used smoke for the wash between the teeth.
I'm also with you on being excited to pair it with the Big Chap. Hopefully this line will continue on with a dog, Queen.

Batty, I used Model Master Chrome Silver Enamel paint #FS17178. Then I used smoke for the wash between the teeth.
I'm also with you on being excited to pair it with the Big Chap. Hopefully this line will continue on with a dog, Queen.

Thanks! I'll try that. :duff

Mine arrived at a FedEx local station near my flat. 30min away maximum.
I called them but I can't go there to pick it up myself.
Have to wait for the delivery tomorrow. ARGH
Frustrating!

That is the absolute worst. So damn close you can taste it. Next 24 hours will feel like an eternity.
Mine arrived at a FedEx local station near my flat. 30min away maximum.
I called them but I can't go there to pick it up myself.
Have to wait for the delivery tomorrow. ARGH
Frustrating!

Mine arrived today.
Totally awesome bust.
Size is perfect.
Weight is perfect (you don't feel it's hollow)
Teeth are great. Even if it's not the perfect colour for chrome, it's good.

The pics posted here on post #1079 page 108, are the best pics so far. It shows perfectly what I have in front of me.
it's a must buy for me. Seriously.
Now bring me the Big Chap! :)

I just went and bought some cheap LED tapelight to add to my display, and man, what a difference it makes. I plan to put the Big Chap where the P1 bust is once that comes in. And I'll probably put the palisades illuminated alien egg I have between the 2 busts.14 - 1-1.jpg This light isn't as harsh as my iphone camera lets on to be either.

Just opened mine and there is a chip that's been painted over and a big scuff along the back of the head :( wondering if I'm being picky though.

Back