Alien Warrior legendary scale bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Once i have mine in hand i will post pics of it displayed in my setup. I cant wait to see it under lighting .

Now I just have to figure out if I should contact Sideshow about the paint blemishes on the back end or not. I'm not sure if that's normal for pieces like this, or if it'll get worse over time with the one that seemed to flake a bit.

Paint Blemishes.jpg

The tendons on the side of the mouth look horrible.... Hoping to see some clearer pictures soon.

Size isn't an issue for me however.

The tendons on the side of the mouth look horrible.... Hoping to see some clearer pictures soon.

Size isn't an issue for me however.

Yes the more I look at them the more I see how bad they look. Its not even the color now, but also seems like a complete lack of detail as well. Im going to stop looking at these pics because its upsetting me :lol

So far I have the "send it back" feeling.

Contact them. Seriously.

Just did. It's unfortunate, but with shipping and customs, this landed at $460 or something overall, so I'd hate to have that get worse over time if a better exchange can be done now. Fingers crossed!

Yes the more I look at them the more I see how bad they look. Its not even the color now, but also seems like a complete lack of detail as well. Im going to stop looking at these pics because its upsetting me :lol

So far I have the "send it back" feeling.

Definitely wait to see it in person! There isn't a HUGE amount of detail, but from a distance, they do work. They don't look as tacked on as they do when viewing up close, and it feels like it's part of the creature. As with most items people post, pictures don't do this one justice! It's definitely something you should see in-hand before making a rash decision (unless you despise it!)

Overall, I love it. I definitely can't afford a 1:1 bust, so this is the best I'll get, and I'm more than happy with it! Once it's placed on a shelf, or on top of a case, or wherever you place it, and you look at it from a few feet away (where most of us will be looking at them from) it really does look spectacular! :)

Just got the laptop out...Paint looks nice, nothing like that blue thing posted earlier.

Wish it had a bit more height but still a nice LSB.

I'm really happy with how this piece came out, the size does not bother me too because you know that the LSB are smaller and easy positioning of the display, I was worried about the color, but now I'm very relieved from the pictures live, wait my forward to October (regular) also impatient of LSB Big Chap

Just got the laptop out...Paint looks nice, nothing like that blue thing posted earlier.

Wish it had a bit more height but still a nice LSB.

Yeah, sorry my pics don't do it justice very much. I know better ones will show up and my first time ever having a piece first will be forgotten by all :lol

But yeah, the paint looks really good overall. It has shades and hues of various tones that really bring it to life. It'll all depend on lighting too, but yes, it feels like a Xenomorph when you look at it, and that's the main thing you want!

On the height front, as I mentioned, I think it'll look great alone or with Big Chap! I'm interested to see how it is up against a Predator LSB; but even if they don't combo well, it's a great piece.

I remember seeing the Palm View SS offers and going, "Wow, it's handheld!" It's definitely not that! It's got enough size that I think people will be happy with it! And the level of detail all around it is really stunning. Even the teeth from far away work well! It's my first bust of any sort, and I really do love it. I think many people will be happy with it once they get it in-hand, place it where they planned, and adore it from the distance it should normally be viewed from :)

I'm really happy with how this piece came out, the size does not bother me too because you know that the LSB are smaller and easy positioning of the display, I was worried about the color, but now I'm very relieved from the pictures live, wait my forward to October (regular) also impatient of LSB Big Chap

Yeah, the paint works very well! I wouldn't stress about the colours anymore. It looks just like a Xenomorph, and the level of detail is really astonishing. The sculpt on this piece...my pictures do it no justice...I think after people get it out of the box and look it over for blemishes, they'll really get to appreciate all the work Sideshow put into it! Under the head, around the neck, it just looks beautiful.

I've wanted a Xenomorph bust for years now, and this has more than delivered :)

Thanks for the pics GB, I think this one will need to be displayed at an angle to get the full effect. From the front only it does seem kind of small, but that is just the scale. Nameplate is bigger than I expected.

Glad I waited, I really really wanted this to be great but i'll be happy to pass now

Thanks for the pics GB, I think this one will need to be displayed at an angle to get the full effect. From the front only it does seem kind of small, but that is just the scale. Nameplate is bigger than I expected.

My pleasure! And I definitely agree. So far I'm finding a slight diagonal pose suits it best, showing off all angles! But it's something to play with for people :) And the name plate looks really great! Very happy with how that turned out too. It really gives it the movie vibe, even though it's such a minor addition. It won't make or break for those who got regular, but I think it'll be a great pair alongside Big Chap with the plate as well!

Back