Alien Warrior 1:1 Bust - Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One more, couldn't set it up the way i usually do when taking pics lol - had to be on the desk with not that great lighting and clutter in the background. Oh well.

Warrior6.jpg

I would highly appreciate any help in getting to purchase one of this bust its absolutely beautiful thanks :)pm me

I would highly appreciate any help in getting to purchase one of this bust its absolutely beautiful thanks :)pm me

Hi @ all!
This is my first post here. I´m a collector from Germany and I would like to have one too:monkey2
So, if someone would like to sell me this bust, tell me....:chew

There's a lot of Alien Warrior 1:1 Busts available on Ebay these days. If you're willing to pay $4000. I paid $2000 for mine and some thought I was crazy.

Last edited:
For those EU collectors out there looking for an alien warrior just got a quote on shipping from the USA to London. Just in case you were tempted to go for one of the ones available on eBay.com

"Hey there, the dimensions of this thing is 40 by 22 by 24 and the entire thing weighs 50lbs according to the shipping box. Via fedex international it is $ 635 from my zip to yours and $620 through UPS international."

So looks like it is a no go to import one from the states as $3500 plus $625 plus customs and VAT means my wife may file for divorce!

Here is hoping that someone in England will sell me theirs for £1500 'hint hint' :D

Heh I know what it means,here in malta you have to pay vat and duty to customs to retrieve your item.I hope as well to find one in the EU which will make shipping cheaper and even avoid vat and duty to retrieve from customs.Though I can still have mine shipped in US as my friend has ashop and he gets the stuff from there and he send to malta by bulk shipping which will be cheaper :)

Back