Alien vs. Predator 2 - Official Movie Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sort of an interplanetary exterminator...

Like ghostbusters, but with just one dude, and he's an Alien...

I smell a sitcom...

Hey guys. Check this out! I just got it from work. It was a display for a special set of all of the ALIEN and Predator movies in a box with a special Alien vs Predator action figure set. This was the cardboard display for that set that has the big tagline..."Bring Home The Ultimate Battle". Pretty cool huh? The big picture of the Alien face-to-face with the Predator is I guess...about 3 to 3 1/2" tall. I love it! I plan on displaying it someday with some Alien and Predator Hot Toys figures after I get some of them.

AVPstandeetopandbottom.jpg

BringHomeTheUltimateBattle.jpg

AVPtitlecloseup.jpg

ALIENSvsPredatorcloseup.jpg

AVPcloserview.jpg

ALIENSvsPredatortitlebanner.jpg

:D

Thanks, but ummm...waste of money? I would only get the set for the extras like the action figure set, the exclusive comic book. I already have the awesome ALIEN Quadrilogy DVD set, and both special edition DVDs for Predator 1 and Predator 2, and the director's cut or unrated AVP DVD. But, I don't think this set is a "waste of money" IF....yes, IF...you don't already have all of the DVDs like I do.

Its a waste of money for us but not the average joe who hasnt got any of these on DVD. IMO Quadrilogy owns all, and it will be redundant once AVP Req hits

Okay, I agree with you there that it is a waste of money for us Alien and Predator "die hard" fans who have everything anyway. I wish we sold the figure set individually. It looks like it was made by McFarlane, but I'm not sure if it is or not. :confused:

I also agree with you that the awesome Alien Quadrilogy is the best set ever made for all of the ALIEN films! I'm so glad to have it. :D

I also agree with you that the awesome Alien Quadrilogy is the best set ever made for all of the ALIEN films! I'm so glad to have it. :D

Without a doubt!!!! best boxed set i own PERIOD!!! nothing can come even close to it!!!! only thing that will beat it is if it comes out in HD DVD.

:rock :rock :rock

Without a doubt!!!! best boxed set i own PERIOD!!! nothing can come even close to it!!!! only thing that will beat it is if it comes out in HD DVD.

:rock :rock :rock

The Quad absolutely kicks ass!! Better then either the Indy or Star Wars sets.
:rock :rock :rock :rock

And I have to agree with the others, the new set isn't worth double dipping.

I'll probably never buy this new set anyway only to get the figure set. I thought it was kinda cool that the alien blood "lights up". But since I have all of the special edition DVDs for all of the ALIEN and Predator films, and the unrated AVP...I will skip this new set.

At least I got the cool cardboard color display I showed in my above post from work for free! I'll use it someday when displaying some HT Aliens and Predators.

Last edited:
This movie is going to spray luminous, and acid blood EVERYWHERE!! :stake:stake:stake

Hell yeah, I just hope the shot of the exploding alien warrior head where the piece of head flys up towards the camera in an overhead shot from the trailer is actually part of the film and not a selling gimmick for the trailer.

Did any of you Alien fans pick up the Alien head version of the Quadrilogy...I really want one...

If so, can you post pics?

Back