SSC Alien 'Big Chap Jesus Pose' & Predator Rumours

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So wait, has prime 1 confirmed their acquisition of the predator license or is it still smoke and mirrors at this point?

At this point, I think its safe to say they have the rights. Of course, then we'll get our hopes up and be screwed... Seems to be the typical thing to happen these days with figure/bust/statue companies.

I don't think it's safe to say... But I am hopeful!

I guess it's not "safe to say" but it's a good bet. I am pretty sure they have or are in the process of acquiring the Predator license... But I've been wrong before.

I'm not even sure why they're calling this a "Jesus" pose. More like a mummy with the arms folded over the chest. I'd actually dig a true crucifix pose for this, if it were hanging like in the first movie before attacking Brett. Right when its tail unfurls and it descends from the chains.

I'm not even sure why they're calling this a "Jesus" pose. More like a mummy with the arms folded over the chest. I'd actually dig a true crucifix pose for this, if it were hanging like in the first movie before attacking Brett. Right when its tail unfurls and it descends from the chains.

That would be awesome. I would love to see that, but chances are it's gonna one of these poses, most of which I'm not a fan of.

That or the sleeping pose at the end of the movie when it's life cycle was ending and Ripley had to wake it up. At least that what this pose reminds me of.

Right guys... So we've seen the Alien... Now here's the news on the Predator... Well what we can see so far...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1453968241.252331.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1453968250.331035.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1453968257.578404.jpg

Artist Profile: Alfred Paredes - YouTube

That's all for now... But looks like a P1 1/4!

I'm looking for more info as we speak!

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

Can never have the pedigree of the SWS piece and I'd hate to see the price by the time it's revealed.
$1,500 wouldn't surprise me.

I agree bro! The Predator you have is THEE Predator Grail along with the Predator 1:1 Bust by SWS. So glad I got the bust because I can't find that Predator Maquette :(

So you reckon $1500 for the new Pred? I think it could be an LSF so could be more than $1500 :/
Im hoping they nail this piece! And Col... There are quill holes on the head!!! Yes!!!! Lmao!!
At Least it looks like I'll have a 1987 Predator 1/4 - 1/3 scale in my collection because SWS Maquette is looking bleak :/

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

Back