Alien vs. Predator 2 - Official Movie Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow i wonder under what circumstances in the movie we will see this

Maybe, if the plot is the Predalien ships sends a help signal, you see the Wolf dispatched from the home world? Could be cool if that's how it played out.

SPOILER PIC HERE

DONT LOOK

OOPS TOO LATE:monkey5

pred homeworld from avp-r. apprently this is from one of the trailer? got this off the hunters lair forums. dont know if its already been posted here.

predwprldaw1.jpg

Thanks but the link doesn't play for me, all I get is the sound.
All the better if it's going to spoil anymore of the movie for me, might as well not see it.

The Pred homeworld looks interesting, I'll have to see it in the movie to judge it fairly. I'm glad they're adding more info to the universe, maybe this time we will finally get to see a Predator female?

Last edited:
All the better if it's going to spoil anymore of the movie for me, might as well not see it.

The Pred homeworld looks interesting, I'll have to see it in the movie to judge it fairly. I'm glad they're adding more info to the universe, maybe this time we will finally get to see a Predator female?
My suggestion is get DivX player, it's the one that can play .avi movies. ;)

One of the directors confirmed that in that scene, it will only concentrate on the Wolf Predator heading off to Earth. ;)

I hate spoilers! I had an elaborate system in place for Revenge of the Sith and am proud to say I saw the movie without seeing one trailer or any of the commericials or witness any of the hype on TV or in print. It was not... no, it was not easy.

Last edited:
Back