Alien skull

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spooky

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Would anyone be able to mold and make copies of the Alien skull that came with the battle damaged Predator 2?
I want one, and I'm sure there are others that would also. And with the recent pictures of the lost hunter HT will be releasing with another one of the skulls, and Machiko with the Pred skull, we might expect to see other skulls released with other figures. I'd love to make a trophy wall without having to buy each and every figure.

So who's with me?

I would be willing to send my skull on a loan basis to someone for a mold. Either EP2 or someone else like DarkArtist.

The only Problem I have with doing the Alien skull is is getting the clay out of the crevices of the skull, so, I would rather buy an Alin head then mold it.

a little higher than i was originally thinking... i didn't realize how expensive the casting and molding process is. let me think on this for a bit.

I mea, the more people I get to joinin the lower the price would be. Also, i need to see how big it is, and what not.

The reason for the high price is because the resin aint cheap, and if the skull is solid resin and 6 inches, that isn't small at all.

But my main concern is ruinng someone's original Alien Skull to make the mold.

totally hear you bro. money is a bit tight right now. gonna wait till the SDCC stuff cools off a bit, and wait till i have some of your stuff before ordering more! :)

That's all good Reinhardt. I am working on getting all f the molds made, I am sill working on the transformers, slowly but surely, and these bios are harder than I thought. I am having 1 hell of a time finding the right type of mesh to use on the bios. Any suggestions are welcome.

Ihear ya bro, that's why I am still loking ffor a better way to make the mold.Butif I could find one on eBay, then I woud cast and mold it.

maybe an old aliens alien head and mold the inside ???? just an idea dont know if that would even work. you are the mold king EKDER im sure you could make one

Back