Alien Resurrection Warrior 1:1 bust Coolprops

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is all painted up and pre orders are open in Japan. It should be available here soon, might make HMS happy...

nsmKPjH.jpg

lx5mU8N.jpg

EEerry8.jpg

v4uaslR.jpg

I really hate this aliendesign...the back of the head looks so bad..like the dome is glued on a piece of wood or something.:slap

I'm passing on this in the expectation that CoolProps will make an AvP 1:1, which is just a black version of this. Wise move? (I can only afford one)

Would love to see Grid happen. I'd be interested to see if they produce a 1:1 Predator bust from AvP too, given they have the prop.

I think it released a few weeks ago, they started popping up on ebay and they came in stock on sideshow at the same time ( and theres only a few left in stock) . I expected to see some of these pictures by now but as there was only a very small number of these made we are at the mercy of the people buying them having a youtube channel or being a member of a forum so we can see it.

God, that paint job looks trash again. And what is the huge bulge at the transition from dome to upper lip? That was a seamless transition at the original head.

thanks for sharing! Paint isn't bad at all for me. Indeed the transition dome/upper lipsisn't like the proto. Great piece overall!

Paint scheme is quite nice IMO. The organic beige splotches on brown are accurate, they're just not crisp enough. Narrower spray and finer lines would've been the ticket. As it stands, this isn't as high-fidelity an application as it ought to be.

I'm amused that they're finally holding back on the gloss coat, but they do it on the glossiest Alien design of the whole series. All the shine they applied to the Warrior head should've been transferred here.

I can understand for someone to mess up the paint up.
But i really wonder how is it possible to do that with the sculpt! The front part is very different from the original. To the worst side...

https://youtu.be/TJ36aP5SYys at 04:35

Like he said it isn't as high-fidelity an application as i wanted it to be. I thought the prototype looked better

Back