Alien Resurrection Warrior 1:1 bust Coolprops

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they produce that Engineer bust, I'll be over the moon. It looks like it's a concept bust though, not not based on the suits used in the film.

Great pics. I'm down for the AvP1 life-size. Love the look of that thing, if not a huge fan of the movie itself. Very interested to see how their Predator 1 life-size bust comes out too.

img_0_m_zpsedizbtge.jpg
img_1_zpssphnpicn.jpg
img_2_zpsrxdkm7gj.jpg
img_3_zps3mvnq4ax.jpg
img_4_zpsc0ke8z5d.jpg
img_5_a_zpssmfx1gl8.jpg
img_6_A_zpshelahvun.jpg
img_7_A_zpsfeasanug.jpg
img_8_A_zpsjvtt0xkl.jpg

those Reeboks went out of style for a reason. The castings look a little rough in some of these close ups.

The resurrecton alien warrior and big chap will be shown on the pre-order page very soon.
It seems coolproprs is going to allow pre-order big chap, brown warrior, resurrection warrior, newborn at the same time.

That's too much all at the same time, they need to space these things apart a bit. I may try to get the Big chap but I'm cutting down. I'd love them all of course..

The resurrecton alien warrior and big chap will be shown on the pre-order page very soon.
It seems coolproprs is going to allow pre-order big chap, brown warrior, resurrection warrior, newborn at the same time.

They should ship them all at the same time too. :lol

Im back in the collecting game if i could get my order in on these.anyone know if sideshow will be selling them?id grab the set except newbourn

Hope there's an 18 month payment option... :lecture

Back