Alien Resurrection Warrior 1:1 bust Coolprops

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really need to see the finished item in this case.

Yes. But I think they did a great job so far on this.
The Aliens warrior...the quality just doesn't convince me, the texture are so rough and not happy with the teeth at all.
It gonna be very strange if I have the other three but no warrior.
It feels to me, even if you have the original props, you still need to put work on tidy things up or even re-sculpt certain area, enhance the details. I believe that's why SWS P1, Queen, warrior turned amazing, same as some the other stuffs coopreated with ADI.

Probably the best design in A:R. I don't hate it for it's working as intended. These new xenos are supposed to be hybrid, an abomination. Too bad they have no significant roles aside from swimming but I still considered them as best parts of the movie. Newborn, on the other hand, was totally different story...

Probably the best design in A:R. I don't hate it for it's working as intended. These new xenos are supposed to be hybrid, an abomination. Too bad they have no significant roles aside from swimming but I still considered them as best parts of the movie. Newborn, on the other hand, was totally different story...
I like the AR warriors, I still hope SS does a Maquette version someday.

I like the AR warriors, I still hope SS does a Maquette version someday.

Well, ya know, SS "kinda" did 1/5 statue, faux bronze and diorama for A:R warrior. One day they might go 1/4 but I hope they did new Dog/Bull Alien first. 100% accurate or not, it will sell like lemon juice in Sahara IMO since we already have 1/4 Big Chap and Warrior, OG Dog is clearly 1/3 which is clearly out of scale so why not?

One thing for sure, those... tissue or whatever it is will be sculpted onto the head. Otherwise, can you imagine customer sending this bust back for "having broken line of tissue on one layer of broken tissues"? :lol

Well, ya know, SS "kinda" did 1/5 statue, faux bronze and diorama for A:R warrior. One day they might go 1/4 but I hope they did new Dog/Bull Alien first. 100% accurate or not, it will sell like lemon juice in Sahara IMO since we already have 1/4 Big Chap and Warrior, OG Dog is clearly 1/3 which is clearly out of scale so why not?

One thing for sure, those... tissue or whatever it is will be sculpted onto the head. Otherwise, can you imagine customer sending this bust back for "having broken line of tissue on one layer of broken tissues"? :lol

Yea, I had a couple of the 1/5 ones, they are actually 1/6. It was my favorite of the 4 in that line(I had the whole EX set at one point), but just does not fit with my current setup. I am actually selling it at the moment, it is the last one I have from that line.

I really wanted to like this bust, since the brown A:R alien warrior is one of my favorite alien designs, but the no-neck factor is still a sticking point with me. If it's as costly as the the other Coolprops alien busts, and I see no reason why it wouldn't be, I'll have to pass.

I too would love an accurate 1/4 scale Resurrection warrior maquette, but for now I guess I'll have stick with my faux bronze concept maquette. Speaking of which, I'm glad Sideshow gave that one a bronze finish, since they seem to like painting their A:R warriors orange for some reason. Or maybe they can sort out their QC issues and make a nice A:R warrior LSB, but I won't hold my breath.

I really wanted to like this bust, since the brown A:R alien warrior is one of my favorite alien designs, but the no-neck factor is still a sticking point with me. If it's as costly as the the other Coolprops alien busts, and I see no reason why it wouldn't be, I'll have to pass.

I too would love an accurate 1/4 scale Resurrection warrior maquette, but for now I guess I'll have stick with my faux bronze concept maquette. Speaking of which, I'm glad Sideshow gave that one a bronze finish, since they seem to like painting their A:R warriors orange for some reason. Or maybe they can sort out their QC issues and make a nice A:R warrior LSB, but I won't hold my breath.

It is a crapshoot. My 1st statue from them was orange, but the one I have now is brown. Here is a pic I took of them side by side before I sold the orange one.

Attachments

• IMG_2713.1.jpg
    IMG_2713.1.jpg
    416 KB · Views: 119
Yikes. I know the aliens in A:R are hybrids, but the one on the right looks like it's hybridized with a tomato. :slap

I really want to add the newborn to my collection. Hope I can get it on discount or something. Just don't want to drop down so much for the newborn with staple Xenos around the corner.

Perhaps one Chinese painter took too many pills when he/she is on the shift?

Just notice a huge improvement made by coolprops.
Obviously they upgrade the teeth, resculpt to make them look sharper and more aggressive.
img_8.jpg
img_9.jpg
img_10A.jpg
img_11_m.jpg

Back