Statue Alien: Internecivus Raptus Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely pricey, but I expected that. All it means is that I am more picky and buy less, so hopefully this will be altered slightly as I would actually like to buy it..

Matt - you are starting to paddle up that North flowing river in Africa again my friend :wink1:

Come on, you know by now that I like to inject a bit of positivity into the madness, it stops me going mad whether I genuinely believe it may be possible or not ;) It is a nice looking statue otherwise, just bought down a bit by another weird design choice.

I love everything about the pose, even the lean. I just wish another company was making it.

I love everything about the pose, even the lean. I just wish another company was making it.

damn working.

just took a quick peak and it looks cool...will really pour over this later tonight and then read everyone's posts and then throw up my comments...

damn you deadlines!!

:panic:

;)

Am i the only one who thinks the price is about right lol i actually thought it would be more. Considering all the price hikes recently and the 1/4 maquette was $800, i was honestly expecting $500+ on this.

I also think it looks great in sculpt and paints, a lot better than the original zbrush sneaks showed.

I don't think it's for everyone but i really like it, it's like a wall carving that's come to life.

I'm not a major Alien fan, nor do I really care for it, but this statue is AWESOME. The forward lean is iffy and I hope they have rods in place.

Is this based on the original Alien movie or?

As a massive horror fan I dunno why I never got into these movies. I'm going to rewatch the original DC tonight to see if my mind changes...looks like a fun piece

I'm not a major Alien fan, nor do I really care for it, but this statue is AWESOME. The forward lean is iffy and I hope they have rods in place.

As a massive horror fan I dunno why I never got into these movies. I'm going to rewatch the original DC tonight to see if my mind changes...looks like a fun piece

thanks!!

about to watch the original again, psyched, been meaning to do this
You're the guy who told me Alien was overrated...

Love this. The lean gives the alien a very subtle sense of movement/that its floating forward. A lot more dynamic than if it were just upright imo. Is there an exclusive?

Am i the only one who thinks the price is about right lol i actually thought it would be more. Considering all the price hikes recently and the 1/4 maquette was $800, i was honestly expecting $500+ on this.

I also think it looks great in sculpt and paints, a lot better than the original zbrush sneaks showed.

I don't think it's for everyone but i really like it, it's like a wall carving that's come to life.

Yeah I am surprised by people complaining so hard about the price... Like you said the 1/4 maquette was 800.00.... I personally like this more... The size will make a diff to me... if it's 22 or more I might go for it...

I have wanted to get a nice alien statue for awhile... I had the maquette but it was too brown so I sold it.. This might fit my need :)

Love this. The lean gives the alien a very subtle sense of movement/that its floating forward. A lot more dynamic than if it were just upright imo. Is there an exclusive?

The lean worries me... However I love the pose.... the lean does help it give a sense of movement I just worry about time...

I think as a whole it is a very nice looking piece. I might PO this Thursday.

I like it from the waist up. That's about it. Maybe when this ships and I see in-hand photos, I'll have a different opinion of it. I thought about pairing this with the Predator Hunter bust, but I'm going to wait.

Back