Statue Alien: Internecivus Raptus Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not interested in 1:5 and I don't care for the pose. I'll stick with my LSB. For as much as everyone hates on it, I like mine.

Another easy pass for me - I can't stand ANY of those poses - they have "man in suit stands like man in suit" all over them.

Add to that the QC for Sideshow's ALIEN stuff has been abysmal - well - good luck to those that decide to pre-order before seeing in-hand.

This made me LOL :clap

Looks excellent in the preview. Will look like garbage in hand. Unfortunate.

Oh boy another sideshow alien....

This will not end well.

I do love the positive optimism and how much faith we have in SS Alien :lol

I remember voting on this. This pose did not get my vote. Sorry, but I tried.

Your service will not go unnoticed, good sir. *salute*

I prefer the pose they chose as a bust, but it'll probably turn out good. Hoping for the best.

The base they added does help. I hope it ends up looking cool. There's a few other shots on Statue Forums from the side and back. It's got some potential.

Not interested in 1:5 and I don't care for the pose. I'll stick with my LSB. For as much as everyone hates on it, I like mine.

I also like my LSB. I think this piece is much better when you look at it in person. I didn't like it at the beginning but when I saw it in the store, I couldn,t go home without it!

I understand people who had lots of problems with it, that now they hate it. Also I understand people who after reading comments about these problems, prefers to buy another piece, even people who doesn't like it from the beginning (because I was one of them), but after being an owner of the LSB, I can say that I am proud of it, for me, the best representation of the big chap alien and perfect size too! All my freak friends says that when they look at it:)

Of course I would prefer better painted or chrome teeth, but easy to fix them. The bust is stunning and for 395€ I have paid for it, with fixed teeth, no broken tendons or bubles or scratches at the dome...I really can't complain:) there are out there busts or statues that costs between 2000-5000$ (At the beginning 600-1000$) that for me they are not better representations than my bust, not for these prizes, sizes and details on the figures that I don't like...

Everyone has their own opinions but if you find a good LSB, you won't regret to buy it, you will love it:)and no, I don't sell mine!:lol

About this statue, I pass...I don't like the pose. I am waiting to see the coolprops' bust (but actually I prefer the SS one) and I'm going for neca's 1/4 alien big chap:) it will looks perfect next to my LSB bust:)

Happy new year for all of you:)

Yeah mate/bud (sorry - not sure which side of the pond you are) - it's no longer a case of "ONCE bitten . . . " :gah:

Hahaha. I still haven't bought any alien or predators. Been lurking around the forums to see what's good. It seem best to wait. :lol

Hahaha. I still haven't bought any alien or predators. Been lurking around the forums to see what's good. It seem best to wait. :lol

Well with the city hunter coming out, and this piece coming out, that could be a good chance to get both either 2017 or 18

Well for me, itill be interested what kind of base we will get with this one, so will know if he can fit

Well with the city hunter coming out, and this piece coming out, that could be a good chance to get both either 2017 or 18

Well for me, itill be interested what kind of base we will get with this one, so will know if he can fit

It's a tall, thinish base with a sculpted texture.

It is definitely up next week, it says so, I am looking forward to the full reveal, I hope the rest of it looks as nice as the little glimpse we've had... And I really hope this isn't another victim of silly pricing..

It is definitely up next week, it says so, I am looking forward to the full reveal, I hope the rest of it looks as nice as the little glimpse we've had... And I really hope this isn't another victim of silly pricing..

I'm looking forward to it as well

What's city hunter ?

Back