Alien "Big Chap" Maquette - Official thread (continued)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1/4 alien big chap is my favorite statue in all the sideshow aliens.
I hope one day that SS release a wonderful alien statue perfect more than it.

WVaLp.jpg

L22Vs.jpg

H4aQA.jpg

K3PpB.jpg

ktN7Y.jpg

yRY7F.jpg

v9dtX.jpg

JouQD.jpg

c3TwS.jpg

I never seen a alien product have so beautiful skull before

have seen those statues you told,sure you are right.

on the other hand,this statue do amazed me on its pose,looks alive isn`t it?

have seen those statues you told,sure you are right.

on the other hand,this statue do amazed me on its pose,looks alive isn`t it?

Have it both, SS Alien Maq. and the Sano special ver. love the creepy(ness) feeling that the SS bring!

But LOVE the perfection that the Sano brings!
I'd say this about sums it up!.. :)

Last edited:
I think the Sano and SS Big Chaps are both creepy looking. Lol

I love them both. Both are worth every penny I've spent on them.

I think the Sano and SS Big Chaps are both creepy looking. Lol

I love them both. Both are worth every penny I've spent on them.

Yeah!, that's for sure, no doubt!

But the SS is more creepy with the "motion" into it..

While the Sano got the.."Here's Johnny!"..

Last edited:
Yeah!, that's for sure, no doubt!

But the SS is more creepy with the "motion" into it..

While the Sano got the.."Here's Johnny!"..

Haha, I like those interpretations.

Yes, the SS version seems alive to me b/c of the motion it captures in the pose and the Sano piece to me captures the museum quality of the Alien to almost perfection IMO.

Now I just wished Sano would make more Giger Alien pieces and SS would get the Prometheus license and start making those 1/4th engineers, trilobites and deacons already!!

I love my alien big chappy maquette. But I hate that I don't have a predator maquette or PF to join him.

Last edited:
Amen to that! =)

I kinda wish sano sculpted that concept dog alien thats hanging on the side of the building in gruyere....wish I had a pix of it...it was all black....maybe bronzed...itd make a great companion piece to the 1/5 sano n the 1/5 ss statue...

I kinda wish sano sculpted that concept dog alien thats hanging on the side of the building in gruyere....wish I had a pix of it...it was all black....maybe bronzed...itd make a great companion piece to the 1/5 sano n the 1/5 ss statue...

7248318044_9def68c5cb_z.jpg

I would love to have this as well. This one guy 'Cellar' actually has this 1/6 Giger dog Alien concept. Maybe the only one in the world?
I'm so jealous! haha :lol Unless someone can show me where to get this kit from? :naughty

7248318044_9def68c5cb_z.jpg

I would love to have this as well. This one guy 'Cellar' actually has this 1/6 Giger dog Alien concept. Maybe the only one in the world?
I'm so jealous! haha :lol Unless someone can show me where to get this kit from? :naughty

That's it!! I've seen the dude's alien pics -- very theatrical -- the collector I mean! -- but he's got a great alien setup

-- looks like he's got a custom Marmit Alien by Sano

Last edited:
That's awesome!!!!! I want! :) Be nice if SS made one. They made a Resurrction concept, you never know. We should put the bug in their ear on the ask SS. ;)

Last edited:
Yeah that collector is pretty theatrical to say the least :lol oh and his custom Marmit looks crazy good as well. Love the paint job on that one!

Anyways, I vote for Roswell to make this dog concept. At least we'll know Sano will make it almost close to perfect if me does it himself! :rock

Back