Alien "Big Chap" Maquette - Official thread (continued)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a question, where did the "big chap" name come from? I though it was just Xenomorph.

I have a question, where did the "big chap" name come from? I though it was just Xenomorph.

Screen name used by the directors/crew while on the set. Bolaji (the actor) was a very tall man...

Nah, look at how close the legs are together. You know they are rubbing a lot when he walks so...big chap.

This works too... ;)

For those of us on this side of the pond, it's just another expression of
"big guy" "tall fella"....along those lines...

Screen name used by the directors/crew while on the set. Bolaji (the actor) was a very tall man...

Awesome thanks for that.
I just watched the movie again last night and I saw Bolaji's name in the credits.

For those of us on this side of the pond, it's just another expression of
"big guy" "tall fella"....along those lines...

That I knew :)

Alright! All these guys interested in getting the Big Chap! Congrats guys! :hi5:

He looks great along side any of the other SS 1/4ths :rock

That I knew :)

When I was a kid, the only reference for "chap" that I automatically thought of were the chaps the cowboys wore - So I would think:
oh they called him "big chap" because he was so tall he could wear big "chaps" like a really tall cowboy! -- kids!

When I was a kid, the only reference for "chap" that I automatically thought of were the chaps the cowboys wore - So I would think:
oh they called him "big chap" because he was so tall he could wear big "chaps" like a really tall cowboy! -- kids!

:rotfl:thwak

im seriously close to flexing this as well its a great piece thats for sure and would hate to add it to my ebay ilst of statues I should have grabbed.

WVaLp.jpg

L22Vs.jpg

H4aQA.jpg

K3PpB.jpg

ktN7Y.jpg

yRY7F.jpg

v9dtX.jpg

JouQD.jpg

c3TwS.jpg

Back