Alien "Big Chap" Maquette - Official thread (continued)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is yours arriving today?

I'm hoping someone out east is getting it today so we can have pics soon.

I haven't even ordered one yet, I was waiting for in-hand pics. I don't think anyone else is getting theirs today so the responsibility is on you for all these excited freaks :D:lol

Fremen just ordered and shipped the same day! I had this paid for, at least two thirds for more than half a year! No word on shipping yet...

:panic:

Kinda jealous Fre, kinda jealous. I'm impatiently waiting on my big chap as you can see from my avatar of over a year now...

For some reason, I always thought you lived in California.

I noticed your Avatar.

I feel bad for you, really I do. :nana:

Well Calgary and California both start with Cal...

I can't until my co-worker leaves.

He knows I want to go and he knows why. He'll probably stay until 6:00 now. :mad::gah:

Fremen,

Call your next door neighbor and have him open it up and post pictures here.

Im sorry, but I just can't wait for you to get out of work. Your first priority is to your buddies on this forum...not work! :wink1:

Okay. I'll call him. He's 93 years old and has a very strong Polish accent but hey, what are neighbours for.

Watched Alien last night in anticipation of this piece. Anticipation isn't even the right word now, more like friggin I NEED IT NOW DAMN IT! Can't wait to see pics. Congrats Fremen.

Back