Statue Alien: Big Chap Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMAG0910.jpgIMAG0907.jpg the pics are a tad blurry because I took them with my phone. But this should give you an idea. I like the fact you can put bc on the glass shelf and that its adjustable. This way you can center him in the space.

I should have just got a refund. The new replacement is even worse. There's even white unpainted or messed up areas on this one. What the hell sideshow?

20141222_175054_zpsd52ace78.jpg
20141222_175039_zpse1540ef5.jpg
20141222_175114_zps28440c46.jpg
20141222_175455_zps89e7cfd5.jpg

I couldn't photograph it either but the bottom isn't glossed right either. This one is significantly worse than the other, although with tendons intact. #1484/2000

Are you in the US mrgoat? If so I'd keep sending them back until you get a good one. Looks like you're getting the Reg. Version so there are a number of stores you can get one from after sideshow cuts you off... And they'll still pay the return shipping if it's defective...

Are you in the US mrgoat? If so I'd keep sending them back until you get a good one. Looks like you're getting the Reg. Version so there are a number of stores you can get one from after sideshow cuts you off... And they'll still pay the return shipping if it's defective...

Yea, might as well. Have them check the next one first before they ship. No guarantee, but it is their dime.

Yea, might as well. Have them check the next one first before they ship. No guarantee, but it is their dime.

Exactly... And when they say they won't replace it anymore.. Hit up the other retailers that have it... :wink1:

Yeah I am in the US. I might as well do that, I guess. Thanks for the advice!

I had a RMA but decided not to use it. No garrantee at all to have a better one. Tendons broken here. I can fix one side myself. Looking for the tendons on the right side. If anyone can help by the way?...

Oh yeah, I didn't think to ask, I have a missing right side tendon also if anybody is breaking theres in the UK and wouldn't mind posting it to me? I'll pay all the costs.

The Exclusive Edition with nameplate is back in stock and "now shipping" as of the SS website this morning. I have an exclusive replacement on the way for my damaged Big Chap but I know many others were told there were no exclusive replacements. Interesting...

The Exclusive Edition with nameplate is back in stock and "now shipping" as of the SS website this morning. I have an exclusive replacement on the way for my damaged Big Chap but I know many others were told there were no exclusive replacements. Interesting...

F U Sideshow!!! More BS!
Don't want the gammy toothed P.O.S anyway :pfft:

Man!! If I was one of ya'll that was told there was no more replacements I would be hopping on the phone today with a few questions...

Back