Statue Alien: Big Chap Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Merry christmas and a happy new year to everyone. Even you mr. Thrifty. My new years resolution is to get along with you thrifty. Lets see if we can manage hahaha.

Merry christmas and a happy new year to everyone. Even you mr. Thrifty. My new years resolution is to get along with you thrifty. Lets see if we can manage hahaha.

Hopefully Santa gives him an attitude adjustment.

Merry Christmas everyone!

We need a list of edition numbers people returned. A thread maybe?
I will put mine out there, in case someone here gets it:

#394. it will be missing a piece of the right tendon, I have pics of other flaws to match up.

We need a list of edition numbers people returned. A thread maybe?
I will put mine out there, in case someone here gets it:

#394. it will be missing a piece of the right tendon, I have pics of other flaws to match up.

Logically, they give you the same number. So they should take a virgin one, brand new, write down your number on it, and return it to you.
Other way, there is a BIG MAJOR problem. Because, if it's sold out, like they are pretending, if they are sending another number that the one you had, then there will be 2 or more identical numbers out there.

OR

it's a proof that they are using returned item to cover the damaged one.

OR

that their annoucement regarding stocks and limited replacement are false.
Both cases are a mistake.

The only good way would be the 1st solution. A garantee to have a brand new one, with great QC, AND a true replacement AND a real limited edition product with right numbers.

Only issue is that they have been caught reshipping returns to other collectors. 2 come to mind immediately. An alien warrior lsb. And an iron man 1/2 scale. Theres a vid on youtube titled sideshow qc issues i believe. Thats a $2000+ piece that they just reshipped. Thats nuts

I decided to keep mine for $60 credit, despite the broken tendon and poorly painted teeth. The dome wasn't that bad (one small air bubble inside), but no scratches that I could see. I'll try to fix the poorly painted teeth (man, they're AWFUL)! I really want this bust, and I could easily do worse if I exchanged it. And I really want the exclusive nameplate. Now I need to get a predator bust to complement it.

An Idiot - 'Someone who does the same mistake twice, expecting a different result'.....

Well... After some thinking ( or lack of...), I've reordered this. The new game in town - Rolling the dice with Sideshow :)
Will be funny if I get back the one I've just returned.

Only issue is that they have been caught reshipping returns to other collectors. 2 come to mind immediately. An alien warrior lsb. And an iron man 1/2 scale. Theres a vid on youtube titled sideshow qc issues i believe. Thats a $2000+ piece that they just reshipped. Thats nuts
Can you post a link to the video?

An Idiot - 'Someone who does the same mistake twice, expecting a different result'.....

Well... After some thinking ( or lack of...), I've reordered this. The new game in town - Rolling the dice with Sideshow :)
Will be funny if I get back the one I've just returned.

All you'll be out is time if it arrived messed up again... That seems the only way for someone to get a replacement for the EX at this point...

Sideshow 1:2 Iron man mark VII - Yet another QC F…: Sideshow 1:2 Iron man mark VII - Yet another QC FAIL - YouTube link to iron man qc issue. Artheris green comes out and says he is fully confident in the fact it was someone elses return. I believe he even goes into detail as to why. And alot of it involves packaging as well as hastily done repairs and defects. It may seem fishy reading it. But after watching the vid you may agree.

Re: Alien Legendary Scale Bust

Spending the holidays with my family :)
Merry Xmas to you all!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419550023.466270.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419550023.466270.jpg
    208.9 KB · Views: 311
Back