Statue Alien: Big Chap Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wanted to wish all my fellow Alien, Predator & Terminator fans a very Merry Christmas (even mr.thrifty). :D :1-1:

I hope that you all have a safe & fun-filled festive season. :grouphug

Man!! If I was one of ya'll that was told there was no more replacements I would be hopping on the phone today with a few questions...
It's very poor business practice and a crappy way to treat customers.
Was going to email Mike but thought **** it! Just want my money back and be done with the whole debacle.

What if they send you the exclusive you previously returned?

Unfortunately that's what I'd be afraid of since it probably is the one I sent back--it should have arrived there at the beginning of this week. I just wish I could have kept my nameplate.

Back in stock??? I kept a damaged and scratched up example for a tiny credit as there were none available... Not happy at all!

I'd be pissed-off too (actually - I AM - and I didn't buy one!) - but it shouldn't come as a surprise to us considering Sideshow's previous shady business practices.

This company seems determined to increase income by whatever means possible, and if they lose a few customers, or leave them "just" unhappy enough to still keep buying - so be it.

All stems from crappy QUALITY CONTROL and a money-grabbing business model.

I'm off for a while over Christmas, I'll do some research on who actually OWNS this company - it's got to be the executive calling the shots so it would be good to put names to those who've left the bad taste.

From Live chat..

"I do apologize for the inconvenience; however, the in-stock and replacement pieces differ. We are only given a certain amount of pieces to fulfill any replacements. We are unable to take from in-stock and move to returns to turn into replacements"

I'm going to contact the guy who dealt with my original complaint and see what he says.

From Live chat..

"I do apologize for the inconvenience; however, the in-stock and replacement pieces differ. We are only given a certain amount of pieces to fulfill any replacements. We are unable to take from in-stock and move to returns to turn into replacements"

I'm going to contact the guy who dealt with my original complaint and see what he says.

That's TOTAL bollocks mate - wordsmithing at it's best. How insulting!

WHY can't they do this? - are the "in-stock" items protected with a force-field or something that only allows them to be sent to new customers?

I'd suggest people confirm it is BRAND-NEW stock (not previously returned stock) and then buy a NEW in-stock, and return the original purchase.

From Live chat..

I'm waiting to hear back from the email I sent. Probably won't get an answer until after the holiday (and I'm sure it won't be a good answer anyway) but I'd like them to do something. I wanted an EX, that's why I ordered it. I shouldn't have to settle for a reg because my EX was damaged when they have the EX in stock.

Back