Statue Alien: Big Chap Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$250 with my rewards points! :yess:

These two busts are going to look AMAZING! Can't wait to get them both set up!

Just 14" high? Must admit I'm hugely disappointed with that :(

How much of the actual head and face is allocated to that measurement does anyone think?

I'd say 5"-6" or so would be for the face. The head will be a few inches higher with the dome, while the base will probably be another 5"-6".

Really, if you take out a measuring tape and move it up 14", it's quite an impressive height! Then add 22" in length, and you've got a monster on your hands! I'm anything but disappointed with either of these! I always wanted a lifesize bust, but these may actually suit my living style a lot better! Plus, both of these together are cheaper than one lifesize, which I'm thrilled about!

I think once people get these in-hand, there will be a lot of happy collectors out there!

2rhoiup.png

I think the biggest "shock" most of us will have is when we take it out of the box and witness the full length of it. Even on the "side" views, these pictures don't really do it justice in that aspect! It'll be great :) And Collectorcol, I'm pretty sure this will land in the same area as the Warrior...500 EX...the only reason it'd go higher is if they think Big Chap will sell more, but something tells me these are a bit more niche. It definitely won't go higher than 750.

Usually right after a release these boards light up with action. Both this and Warrior had their initial "ordered" bump, but it's definitely not as crazy as the Marvel or DC threads! Warrior hasn't sold out yet either, so the regular may even land in the 750 zone as well! The only reason they'd bump it up to 1000, which is plausible, is because most Alien merchandise does eventually sell, so it's not a big risk to have some in stock. I believe this one will land in and around the same numbers.

I wish they'd done that in their pictures!! That's actually probably exactly how they'll look too. Warrior may be a bit lower, but I still love their dynamic! They fit REALLY well together, and if this is the start of a set, that's fantastic! Alien 3, the Queen, and a Predalien would round this out really nicely!

from your mouth to sideshows ears i hope!

This would look great and would fit nicely next to my Cinemaquette...(finger on the trigger...)

Good paint, good design, good price. Those three don't match up very often.

I think this may be my first venture into the world of busts.

I think the biggest "shock" most of us will have is when we take it out of the box and witness the full length of it. Even on the "side" views, these pictures don't really do it justice in that aspect! It'll be great :) And Collectorcol, I'm pretty sure this will land in the same area as the Warrior...500 EX...the only reason it'd go higher is if they think Big Chap will sell more, but something tells me these are a bit more niche. It definitely won't go higher than 750.

Usually right after a release these boards light up with action. Both this and Warrior had their initial "ordered" bump, but it's definitely not as crazy as the Marvel or DC threads! Warrior hasn't sold out yet either, so the regular may even land in the 750 zone as well! The only reason they'd bump it up to 1000, which is plausible, is because most Alien merchandise does eventually sell, so it's not a big risk to have some in stock. I believe this one will land in and around the same numbers.

so this Alien isn't as popular as the P1 then? That LSB had a huge ES, and I expect the same with this. Have these been confirmed to have chrome teeth or just painted silver and glossed over?

Back