Statue Alien: Big Chap Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ain't nothing confirmed until the in-hand pics show up..... :gah:

oh, F that then, I'll let you be the guinea pig. Had the 1:1 Predalien and currently have the 1:1 Warrior. Chrome or go home! I would get this and a Predalien LSB if they have chromed teeth.

Now a Predalien LSB would be a sight!!!

I LOVE that design! Love it. And I remember seeing the Sideshow Lifesize pictures back before I collected and thinking, "Wow, that thing looks amazing!" If I could get a bust like these of a Predalien...I could retire from this hobby a happy camper :)

Shrink down the old design and just pop it out, as it's the perfect way to capture the beast! Happiness all around!

400023_press01-001.jpg

Man, that skull/under dome details look SWEET! Plus, my GF approves of this piece as well (she doesn't normally do that either) and the price seems right too. Sooooo freakin tempting.

Oh sod it, you only live once I suppose.

Ordered and paid for at CD:UK.

Still a bit miffed that its not bigger, I just hope a 1:1 scale bust isn't announced any time soon!

Oh sod it, you only live once I suppose.

Ordered and paid for at CD:UK.

Still a bit miffed that its not bigger, I just hope a 1:1 scale bust isn't announced any time soon!

I would a new 1.1 bust but I don't see that happening.

Indeed. And its going to be a pleasant change not getting a Fed Ex invoice a week after its been delivered looking for €100 import tax after buying from the US :)

Yeah, don't rub that in too much though... I ordered direct. :lol

Yeah, don't rub that in too much though... I ordered direct. :lol

Me too. I assumed they wouldn't charge any more than 20% of the value and whatever ridiculous 'admin fee' they want to add on. Is it usually more than this though?

Back