Statue Alien: Big Chap Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Alien Legendary Scale Bust

And what's interesting is I have the following on order from SS...

P2 Maquette Ex
Alien Warrior Bust Ex
Alien Bust Ex
Classic Predator Mask

:/

Re: purchasing outside the EU, including postage, EU duty and import vat (23%) he'd cost me about €425 to buy from Sideshow. He cost me €369 from CD:UK.

Bit of a no brainer really. Unless of course you can find a US seller prepared to diddle the documentation ;)

They ask for proof of purchase value if suspicious.

Never happened to me tbh. I had the Predator LSB and Elvira PF shipped to me from the US, both with $25 valuations on the packaging. Got a few more from China and the sellers done the same. Been lucky I guess.

The only issue I've got is I want the exclusive versions and that's only achievable direct from SS? Am I right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm waiting for an Enterbay T-800 from HK that has been sent with a low valuation so I'm hoping I get lucky too. Do they only charge the tax when the value is over a certain threshold or will they charge me 20% of the $25 or whatever?

The only issue I've got is I want the exclusive versions and that's only achievable direct from SS? Am I right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm new at this, but I'm pretty sure that's right.

Ok... So as a UK buyer from sideshow what do you think I'll pay all in?

And what's interesting is I have the following on order from SS...

P2 Maquette Ex
Alien Warrior Bust Ex
Alien Bust Ex
Classic Predator Mask

:/

Well it isn't an exact science as the shipping quotes are guesstimates at the minute and customs sometimes seem to take whatever they please, but you should probably expect to pay....

P2 maquette (assuming $120 shipping :horror) ......£968
Alien Warrior ($50 shipping) ..........................£310
Alien Big chap ($50 shipping) ........................£340
P1 bio ($40 shipping) ..................................£297

We have the same stuff on order by the way, or we will have soon, I'll order the P1 bio when the ES is announced. :hi5:

I know, prices are anything but consistent in this game lol. The Big chap is pretty good value imo, that hulk was a steal though with 10% off...

For those asking questions about SS Exclusive versions (rogue pred and Para). Exclusives can only be ordered directly through SS. That's why they are called exclusive. The only other way is through the secondary market from private sellers (eBay , etc.). LCS or other online distributors only sell regular versions that are most likely sold at discounted prices.

In other words, if you don't need the EX version, by all means order from elsewhere. Especially of you're an international buyer.

Hope that answers your question.

Ex ordered through affiliate link, support the board, with $157.75 in free Reward Point...
Thanks Sideshow! :yess:

So if Lee has this up for £280 and it will cost around £340 direct you guys are paying £60 for the nameplate?
That's assuming postage isn't any more.

Obviously you'll receive it quicker and get RPs but that's quite a difference.

Ex ordered through affiliate link, support the board, with $157.75 in free Reward Point...
Thanks Sideshow! :yess:

So if Lee has this up for £280 and it will cost around £340 direct you guys are paying £60 for the nameplate?
That's assuming postage isn't any more.

Obviously you'll receive it quicker and get RPs but that's quite a difference.
Yeah when I saw his price I regretted being so impatient and ordering from SS straight away, I'm happy to be getting it sooner though.

i am amazed none of the alien experts have pointed out any issues or inaccuracies. Usually any alien statue/bust will get jumped on as far as i remember except sano versions.

Does that mean this bust is perfect?

I really want this, but if i display a giant disgusting skull head in my apt, my wife may murder me. What should i do?

Back