Statue Alien: Big Chap Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the LSBs myself, all of the detail and easier to display, this would be 36" deep at least if life size.

I'll guess estimated delivery in November 2014 even though Sideshow probably knows that is not going to happen. It will be officially delayed twice and actual shipping will not start until late April 2015 (if we're lucky). Complaints and returns will commence shortly after that because of many cracked and scuffed domes :wink1: Nevertheless, I'm looking forward to pre-ordering this piece tonight.

Damn you Thrifty! :lol

This can wait. Ordered G Hulk & Punisher already today.
Going to order the Warrior later.

I remember saying no more for me :slap :lol

I've recently limited myself to collecting only from my favourite franchise, Predator, but these Alien LSBs look really cool, small enough to not eat up space like a 1:1 but still big enough to be impressive and contain a good level of detail, which is certainly what can be seen from these prototype pics. I'll wait with interest for photos of the final production pieces and just maybe, the aliens may slither back into my collection!

Looks like it's .5" higher, 1" wider and 2" longer than the Warrior from the specs.

And a November release date means either a Christmas present, or a likely bump into February next year! Here's hoping for Christmas :)

Back