Statue Alien: Big Chap Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Alien Legendary Scale Bust

I'm really excited about this piece. My warrior turned up perfect... 'Thank God' and I'm hoping that the big chap turns up in the same condition... A little nervous!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm dying to get my exclusive. Any hint when in October this thing is planning to ship out?

Cancelled my EX-congrats to whoever gets him. Was able to transfer the NRD to the Kenobi Mythos I have on PO-just have too much stuff already with other stuff incoming in the next few months.

hmm no. if the shipping starts in october, they will send an invoice to complete the felx pay sooner and be able to receive the BC in due time in October as well...

Saw this coming a mile away hahahahaha. Not like it will affect quality control or piece quality or anything. I guess the overseas dept dropped too many as they were chucking them across the room. Im not expecting much out of this piece and fear its the last piece i will purchasing from sideshow for a very lonnngggg time.

I'm hoping this is great, bummer on the delay, but that was the original due date anyway so I'm not too bothered. Fingers crossed he's worth the wait.

I myself am looking forward to this piece and the delay back to original ship date does not bother me. But with the warrior debacle i am not expecting greatness. I will go so far as to say i can almost guarantee there will be more issues with this piece than the warrior. Due to complexity

Guess I should have said that the November payment is only for $3 and change.. Well and shipping.. I've never had a final payment that small so I'm not sure what's going on...

What was the issue with the alien warrior legendary scale bust? I'm still looking forward to this piece, and maybe they would do a 1:1 scale of this Big Chap?

Re: Alien Legendary Scale Bust

The whole end of the year is going to be expensive for me. Everything is getting pushed back into late October, November, and December.

Back