Statue Alien: Big Chap Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Alien Legendary Scale Bust

Hope this stays on track and releases soon. I'm anxious to get it and crossing my fingers that it's better than the Warrior bust. Not that it was terrible or anything but I'd love for the teeth to look better.

Hope this stays on track and releases soon. I'm anxious to get it and crossing my fingers that it's better than the Warrior bust. Not that it was terrible or anything but I'd love for the teeth to look better.

I hope we get it around spook. Would be a nice Bday present. Teeth are not that hard to fix, and otherwise it is pretty nice.

So were the Warriors on the Prototype, they will be the same I'm sure. Teeth are an easy fix but it would be nice to see them arrive the correct colour.

I'm counting on everything being the same on Big Chap as it was on Warrior. Hopefully I'll be pleasantly surprised and he'll be better--otherwise I'll be buying some paint.

I'm hoping the teeth arrive chromed as this is one of the main focal points on the original alien.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shipping starting in October?...
Hmmm, I have a flex payment plan going on this Chap until November... What will happen? Will they ship it to me in October anyway or will they wait until the flex payment is done?

Shipping starting in October?...
Hmmm, I have a flex payment plan going on this Chap until November... What will happen? Will they ship it to me in October anyway or will they wait until the flex payment is done?

If you want it in OCT you will have to call and have them charge you your NOV payment early. Otherwise it will come as scheduled in your flex plan. Chances are it will get delayed anyway, so you should not have to bother.

Didn't they actually move this guy forward by a month not so long ago? They must be confident he'll release on time if so. Or am I thinking of something else?

It was moved up from November to October some time ago (don't remember exactly when but I don't believe it was all that long ago). This is not to say there won't be a delay (and knowing Sideshow, it is very likely) but as Python said, they must have had some confidence or reason for the move up to October. I'm hoping October holds...my alien warrior bust needs a companion...

Got a reply from Sideshow. As soon as the BC arrives at their warehouse, they will send an early payment invoice to all of the customers who have more payment to come. So that they can anticipate and make the full payment needed, and the BC can be sent in the same date.
Voilà.

Got a reply from Sideshow. As soon as the BC arrives at their warehouse, they will send an early payment invoice to all of the customers who have more payment to come. So that they can anticipate and make the full payment needed, and the BC can be sent in the same date.
Voilà.

Sweet

If you want it in OCT you will have to call and have them charge you your NOV payment early. Otherwise it will come as scheduled in your flex plan. Chances are it will get delayed anyway, so you should not have to bother.

This is what I did for my Warrior. I just called and asked them to charge my last payment immediately and it shipped that very same day.

Not much longer. Man, I'm nervous about this with all the Warrior problems.

Back