Statue Alien: Big Chap Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got on the wait list for the exclusive earlier this week and it converted within a day or so if anyone wanted the exclusive there's still a chance you could get it. I'm really excited to get this one. It looks amazing!

Got on the wait list for the exclusive earlier this week and it converted within a day or so if anyone wanted the exclusive there's still a chance you could get it. I'm really excited to get this one. It looks amazing!

Congrats! I can't wait to get this bust. Seems like it's taking forever to get to October.

same happened to me a few weeks ago, I guess if I need to cancel I could probably get the EX again :lol

Haha, maybe. I actually don't mind either way, I have the P2 maquette coming in October, I wouldn't mind spreading them out a bit.

Back