Statue Alien: Big Chap Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Alien LSB?

62846_693600917332245_2072465885_n.jpg

listed for $780

From the shoulders up, I do like this (wonky mouth aside). The base keeps drawing my eye too much though. If I got this, I'd probably cover that with black velvet or something for display.

The front of the inner-skull is a thing of beauty... however odd the mouth may be, this bust is looking great. I just hope they do a solid job on the Alien Warrior LSB. Don't really like the way they've been sculpting that design.

Re: Alien Legendary Scale Bust

I'm in the same boat! I'm hoping he comes in at $399-$449 (around the cost of the Predator ones, with the inevitable inflation added on). I saw it in the background in one of the videos and it looks massive! I'm eager to see them put it up for pre-order with some pictures (or see some actual pictures from various angles and or video from SDCC!)

Fingers crossed those are in the near future! :pray:

Yeah, only a few pics of this guy and no good quality vids yet. No Alien (and Engineer) love. :monkey2

Whoever's at SDCC needs to get on it, this thing is begging for more shots. :lol

Looking again at the initial concept sketch collage in the first post, I feel like the first pose they came up with for this was cooler. Head tilted down with inner-mouth shooting out and upwards. Very dynamic for a bust.

Whoever's at SDCC needs to get on it, this thing is begging for more shots. :lol

Looking again at the initial concept sketch collage in the first post, I feel like the first pose they came up with for this was cooler. Head tilted down with inner-mouth shooting out and upwards. Very dynamic for a bust.

Even though the sketch is very inaccurate, I do like the idea of the inner jaw extending out of the mouth as well (but straight out not curving upwards). Or how about having the mouth fully open and having the inner jaw able to slide in and out for more display options? I'd pay top dollar if that was the case.

count me in! will look great with the preds LSBs !

Whats the difference?
got this from a different forum. i’m new to lsb how big are they?
LSBs are 1:2. However with SS, that scale varies. :slap

A little disappointed they went with the inaccurate under-dome sculpted detail like the maquette instead of the painted detail like the actual alien, but it looks pretty good overall.
Can you elaborate a bit?

A couple o' pics courtesy Michael Crawford.
sdcc2013_sideshow_29.jpg

sdcc2013_sideshow_31.jpg

This is the stand out piece of the con for me, i only wish it would have been life size. God i hope they make the alien warrior to go with it, that would look incredible.

Back