Statue Alien: Big Chap Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Alien LSB?

Definitely getting this and also want to get the Engineer Maquette if it's a reasonable price. This is too awesome! :clap

Other than some questionable poses I have always felt more confident in Sideshows handling of the Aliens over their Predators. No concerns yet can’t wait! :yess:

Why does this remind me more of the Alien on sleeve of the Blu-Ray Alien Anthology set more than the '79 Giger version?

I'll be waiting for better pictures.

Anybody have a guesstimate on the price? This 'LSB' line/stuff is a bit new to me.

Re: Alien Legendary Scale Bust

He looks freaking awesome!!!! I don't collect bust OR 1:2 and I'm seriously debating....

This looks so huge it might be life-sized... :horror

I don't collect any of those scales or even busts but I want this bad I think.

Why does this remind me more of the Alien on sleeve of the Blu-Ray Alien Anthology set more than the '79 Giger version?

I'll be waiting for better pictures.

Anybody have a guesstimate on the price? This 'LSB' line/stuff is a bit new to me.

P1 LSB was $350, P2 LSB was $389, so im guessing the Alien LSB will be between $400-$450.

A little disappointed they went with the inaccurate under-dome sculpted detail like the maquette instead of the painted detail like the actual alien, but it looks pretty good overall.

Really want this, I just don't understand why Sideshow has to sculpt all of their Big Chaps' mouths like this. I've probably been spoiled by seeing Sano's work, but this comes up a little short.

Back