Statue Alien: Big Chap Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Alien LSB?

Really want this, I just don't understand why Sideshow has to sculpt all of their Big Chaps' mouths like this. I've probably been spoiled by seeing Sano's work, but this comes up a little short.

SS's sculpts will always come up short when compared to Sano. Then again, SS wins by size and price. My 1/5 special edition Sano Alien was around $1,200 and my 1/4 (looks slightly bigger) SS Big Chap was around $800. Ouch! :thud: Sano does have nice low ES though.

Anyways, if this LSB is under $500 I will get it. I think it looks great for an SS bust. I don't have room for a 1/1 Big Chap bust, but this one looks smaller so I may have room for it. Gotta save room for that SS Engineer maquette! :)

Side note: Wished they'ed chrome those teeth out!

It really is a great piece, I'm hoping the price is right. Definitely interested in this and future Alien LSB's.

Re: Alien Legendary Scale Bust

He looks freaking awesome!!!! I don't collect bust OR 1:2 and I'm seriously debating....

I don't either. The only big bust I own is the SS Queen. But, this one is looking really nice. So tempting, but it really just depends on the price for me. At first I was like.. "But I don't collect busts". After a few minutes of staring at the pics I was like.. "****k it, it's Big Chap and it looks good! Under $500 he's mine" :lol

62846_693600917332245_2072465885_n.jpg

listed for $780

Is it just me or does this bust look life-size 1:1? It's hard to tell from the photos so far but this bust looks big. I don't know if there is a hard and fast rule but I thought Legendary Scale Busts (LBS) were 1:2 half size scale? I'm really hoping this is a half scale bust that sells for $350-$500 (display space is also an issue) and not a full scale one that sells for a hefty four figures. Can anyone confirm the scale or size of this thing? More photos, maybe with someone in front of it, would be helpful to give some perspective. Whatever the scale, it looks like an awesome piece:bow

Is it just me or does this bust look life-size 1:1? It's hard to tell from the photos so far but this bust looks big. I don't know if there is a hard and fast rule but I thought Legendary Scale Busts (LBS) were 1:2 half size scale? I'm really hoping this is a half scale bust that sells for $350-$500 (display space is also an issue) and not a full scale one that sells for a hefty four figures. Can anyone confirm the scale or size of this thing? More photos, maybe with someone in front of it, would be helpful to give some perspective. Whatever the scale, it looks like an awesome piece:bow

I second that request. This looks pretty big. It would look great next to the CM. WAY TOO MUCH STUFF COMING OUT THIS YEAR!

I think its in line with the LSB size. Aliens have big long heads so that's why its big. Hope the price is not ridiculous cause I'm really wanting this to go with the pred LSB's

1K+ easily!

The Alien Warrior bust was expensive back what, 5 years ago?

How come so few pictures?!
And why no videos?
No love for Alien? :(

Back