Alien Big Chap 1:1 bust Coolprops

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So CoolProps have just posted a photo from their booth at Tokyo Comic Con. :cool:
Looks like they have a sample of Big Chap ready. Hoping for more pictures of it soon..

image.jpeg

Yeah, would like to see some close-ups of the displays.
Looks like a net gun and a smart disc from Predator 2
in the second to last case! :)

Wow. That Wolf bio mask! I already have DX mask but it teases me that there may be Wolf bust in near future! Woot Woot!

Last pic. DAT CITY HUNTER PROPS Ohmigosh. If they decided to release that Shoulder Cannon and Net Gun I'M SO BOUGHT! Arghhh!!!

The big chap looks nice! Looks like a 1/2 version hidden behind it also? Either the old HCG version, or a new one of their own...

The big chap looks nice! Looks like a 1/2 version hidden behind it also? Either the old HCG version, or a new one of their own...

It's the old HCG 1/2 behing with Giger Signature. Not a new one. Judging by the new BC pictures, compared to the 1st ones we saw (blank prototype), it seems like they used the HCG 1/2 instead to make this 1/1 BC...

Hmmm. I'm a little disappointed actually. I loved how the prototype had the inner jaw sticking out slightly, and it looks like they've changed it. I've asked on facebook if they're still using this base. I hope they are.

NOEW4YY.jpg

What is considered the definitive Big Chap lifesize bust currently on the market? As much as I like this I want something with shoulders ideally.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Back