Alien Big Chap 1:1 bust Coolprops

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope they get it right but I don't know about quality with Coolprops.
Looking forward to this and all the line that follows.,!

Any new pictures of this one from the show?

Was searching cool props on Facebook. Came across the warrior. Haven't seen anything else.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1454853398.909257.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1454853398.909257.jpg
    269.3 KB · Views: 184
That's the warrior, wasn't expecting that one so it was a nice surprise, just started a new thread for it.

Any new pictures of this one from the show?
I did ask the girl on the booth about what happend to big chap.
She said she doesn't know why this time they don't put it on display. But the New Born and the Dog busts will be put on pre-order in this year. Warrior and ressurrection warrior will come later. No mention about big chap.

Hmmm, how strange that it would be one of the first announced, and one of the last shown in full. I guess they want to make it right which is fine by me, most companies get either the skull or dome wrong, I'm hoping CP can really knock it out of the park. Any idea what the prices will be on these Alien heads? Presumably they will be a bit cheaper than the P2?

What's the PO process like with coolprops? Do they ship to USA? Or do I have to find a middle man like XM and Iron Studio pieces?

Hmmm, how strange that it would be one of the first announced, and one of the last shown in full. I guess they want to make it right which is fine by me, most companies get either the skull or dome wrong, I'm hoping CP can really knock it out of the park. Any idea what the prices will be on these Alien heads? Presumably they will be a bit cheaper than the P2?
Yes, I asked the price. The girl said the price will be sure cheaper than the predator bust. But I didn't get any exact number though.

Yes, I asked the price. The girl said the price will be sure cheaper than the predator bust. But I didn't get any exact number though.

That's good to hear, let's hope those plans pan out. I'm already planning to get one of each as long as they will fit on my wall shelves...

Good to know. Thanks Python.

You're very welcome, good times..

Mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine!!!!!!!

That SW piece is more like sideshow than cool props. I'm not saying the cool props version isn't good, just the colouring looks odd and unfamiliar?

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

What film does a warrior look like this????

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

It is cast from the real thing, as much as I like the SSC version, this is closer to the real suit heads. They look blue at times due to the lighting on set, but they are very much brown and black.

QieCDI2.jpg

It is cast from the real thing, as much as I like the SSC version, this is closer to the real suit heads. They look blue at times due to the lighting on set, but they are very much brown and black.
QieCDI2.jpg

You sir, are correct. :)

Back