ALIEN and ALIENS Thread...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aside from the PL debacle... I did get an ALIENS Alien Warrior on order. Thank you Adam at DSC!

Quite excited to at long last get an alien in the check-out basket. Yes, I waited all this time to finally get an HT Alien. Patience has paid off.

Wor-Gar said:
Aside from the PL debacle... I did get an ALIENS Alien Warrior on order. Quite excited to at long last get an alien in the check-out basket. Yes, I waited all this time to finally get an HT Alien. Patience has paid off.

Me too, Wor-Gar. Finally some REAL Aliens!!!!!!!

Yep... now all that's really left is Her Majesty!

SDCC? Maybe? I know Pjam said she'll probably rear her ugly head at 2008 SDCC, which is probably more realistic... but I can still hope that my Power Loader can fight the Queen just after X-mas this year.

In any event, my marines are standing by waiting for a fight.

Wor-Gar said:
Yep... now all that's really left is Her Majesty!

SDCC? Maybe? I know Pjam said she'll probably rear her ugly head at 2008 SDCC, which is probably more realistic... but I can still hope that my Power Loader can fight the Queen just after X-mas this year.

In any event, my marines are standing by waiting for a fight.

W-G, I said I think she'll be announced this year for an 08 release, to follow the release of the ... I can't even say it...

but I can say this. The Warrior has been ordered and Ripley, Drake and Hudson are on the way now!

Wor-Gar said:
And yeah, no doubt they're rethinking what they can get for this item. I guess it doesn't pay to be excited.

no it doesn't pay. i kept watching everyone going nuts about the Loader and almost made a post asking everyone to stop. just raises prices and ESs. the excitement over Darkness has undoubtedly raised his ES to the point that it'll be awhile, if ever, he reaches those "OMG!" aftermarket prices.

pjam said:
W-G, I said I think she'll be announced this year for an 08 release, to follow the release of the ... I can't even say it... but I can say this. The Warrior has been ordered!

Well she might be announced at SDCC but don't expect to be able to pre-order her until they figure out the price. You can look but you can't order it! :lol :lol

dekadentdave said:
Me too, Wor-Gar. Finally some REAL Aliens!!!!!!!

Totally! I'm very happy myself that I held off on the AVP Aliens and Predators... Finally some REAL Aliens, and hopefully some REAL Predators too!

dekadentdave said:
Well she might be announced at SDCC but don't expect to be able to pre-order her until they figure out the price. You can look but you can't order it! :lol :lol

Yeah and when they do we should go quiet on this thread, maybe bash her around a bit. :D

dekadentdave said:
Well we still have Giger's Alien to contend with so it ain't over yet!

I'm not sure why that license is so tricky to get but so far no one has ever gotten it. I hope HT does. It certainly deserves it.

pjam said:
W-G, I said I think she'll be announced this year for an 08 release, to follow the release of the ... I can't even say it...

but I can say this. The Warrior has been ordered and Ripley, Drake and Hudson are on the way now!

Sorry, I could have sworn I read back a ways that you thought 2008 reveal. OK, this year, now we're talking. So then an SDCC 2007 seems like THE place to reveal her. *fingers crossed*

Wor-Gar said:
I'm not sure why that license is so tricky to get but so far no one has ever gotten it. I hope HT does. It certainly deserves it.

Sorry, I could have sworn I read back a ways that you thought 2008 reveal. OK, this year, now we're talking. So then an SDCC 2007 seems like THE place to reveal her. *fingers crossed*

It's all guesswork from me, I don't know anything and Howard keeps his cards close to his chest. :lol

We should do a poll about how much we're willing to pay for a PL and set the high price at 225... let them monitor that!

Last edited:
Wor-Gar said:
What? You don't know? But you said...

AH! More rugs pulled out from under me! I can't take it!

:) :D

You already know enough about stuff you probably shouldn't know, if you know what I mean, WG! :lol :cool:

Last edited:
pjam said:
You already know enough about stuff you probably shouldn't know, if you know what I mean, WG! :lol :cool:

I thought the first rule of fight club was you don't talk about... whoops. :D :lol

Maybe we should go back and rewrite/edit our posts to bash the power loader. Although you and I have said from the get go that its price point should not exceed Ed-209. If anything it should be lower.

gdb said:
I thought the first rule of fight club was you don't talk about... whoops. :D :lol

Maybe we should go back and rewrite/edit our posts to bash the power loader. Although you and I have said from the get go that its price point should not exceed Ed-209. If anything it should be lower.

A poured vinyl mold kit of an open framed piece with limited articulation and a bunch of little rubber hoses, hells yeah, it shouldn't cost more than ED! :lol

GOOD LORD!!! :monkey4

I hang loose due to local weather and tons of figure work, all happy and jazzin' over my Hot Toys Aliens announcements and coming coolness...
and return....TO THIS STURM & DRANG!!!!!!!!!!

Wow.

Well, so...we wait.
I'm cool with it. I got a LOT of HT & SS goodness to get yet. No hurry I guess. Unlike most of you, I do not have an ED209 yet...or Robo...or all my Predators, or much more. I might even rethink my Jabba cancel now...might even get that brownie Alien afterall!

So, cheer up guys. It was a year away anyway.
WE'VE SEEN IT'S REAL!!! :banana Blinking lights and all!

And yes, ok... despite all I said about it,
I DID order the ALIENS warrior! :D
SUPPORT THEM NO MATTER WHAT!
So we shall see this Powerloader soon enough!

Have faith it will be the best!

And remember, RIPLEY's due! ROCK IT! :rock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back