ALIEN and ALIENS Thread...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like Sideshow is anticipating all the buzz on this figure and ordering a lot (I'm sure Hot Toys is making a huge production run on this guy).

There's a limit of FOUR per household on this guy.

Dont think I would go for a Brown version,but Battle Damaged all the way!.:cool:

Shame the pics dont show the teeth extended.

Perfect or not, I placed my order for one.
I really do hope Hot Toys works on this one before production starts.

Dassy said:
Dont think I would go for a Brown version,but Battle Damaged all the way!.:cool:

Shame the pics dont show the teeth extended.

I think the BD will follow, hopefully it won't be an Asian Exclusive, but they will definitely do one...

pjam said:
I think the BD will follow, hopefully it won't be an Asian Exclusive, but they will definitely do one...

Yep for sure,May need to get a few to even the odds for the Corps!

:monkey2 So much pre-ordered...my poor wallet is going to be empty.

And there's still the Power Loader,Snake and Raiden to go!

I had wanted one of these Aliens and recently was on the fence about getting the AVP warrior, but I like the ALIENS dome better so happily put in for one of these, ROCK ON HT!

I'm Rockin' on this!

6331_press01-001.jpg

holy cow hot toys has seriously outdone themselves this time. the thing is awesome!! ordered baby!!

yeah gruson, want this in 1/4 scale!!!

i want me some powerloader now!

abake said:
Well, as it is, it's a great Takeya alien action figure.
Sure, sign me up for one.

Yep, plenty of posing options for this guy, he looks more like the suit than the puppet and I like that... evokes "Alien" envy.

Reinhardt said:
Power Loader isn't going up for sale today... Gotta wait a few weeks for that... From the sideshow website.

WTF?

They have got to get their shi-it together, man! This has been shown and previewed all week... what the hell is going on over there?

If they are rethinking setting the prices higher because of all the toysite bs I will be very pissed off!

Last edited:
pjam said:
WTF?

They have got to get their shi-it together, man! This has been shown and offered all week... what the hell is going on over there?

If they are rethinking setting the prices higher because of all the toysite bs I will be very pissed off!

agreed... I'm kinda bummed... and I REALLY hope this isn't gonna be a $300+ item...

Reinhardt said:
agreed... I'm kinda bummed... and I REALLY hope this isn't gonna be a $300+ item...

From SS

Looking for the Alien Power Loader and Metal Gear Solid 4 RAH pre-orders? Please stay tuned to our Newsletters in the coming weeks to find out when final product information will be released for those products!

In the coming weeks? This is total teaser bs... :monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4

pjam said:
From SS

Looking for the Alien Power Loader and Metal Gear Solid 4 RAH pre-orders? Please stay tuned to our Newsletters in the coming weeks to find out when final product information will be released for those products!

In the coming weeks? This is total teaser bs... :monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4

Please remember that these products are NOT Sideshow products. If Medicom and Hot Toys have not finalized the product information yet, we can't proceed with pre-orders until that happens. Toy Fair was a good opportunity to preview these, and Hot Toys and Medicom did not want to miss that opportunity, thus asked us to show them at the booth.

Fer cryin' out loud! No Power Loader today?!

GRRRRRRRR!

At least I got my order in for the Alien Warrior. Love it! Love it! Love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back