ALIEN and ALIENS Thread...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The ill Jedi said:
These are long overdue and I'd like to once again say a BIG THANK YOU to Josh for the awesome job he did on my Hicks!! You've worked your magic once again bro and these pictures do not do your work justice! :rock

The D.A.D.'d (Dark Artist Dirtied) BDU's look awesome!
DSC00117.jpg

DSC00118.jpg

DSC00115.jpg

DSC00116.jpg

DSC00107.jpg

DSC00112.jpg

Bad Ass...
DSC00109.jpg

...and the Lock that Josh made for me!
DSC00111.jpg
Thanks again Josh, you ROCK bro!! :rock

Awesome Hicks there! Was he made from Hudson parts? Which head was used for him? The "Stoner" head, or some other sculpt?

That's the Hudson head, same as mine. The Stoner head has a more receded hairline.

Okay, thanks for letting me know. I have got that head too. I don't know if I'll use it for my Hicks, or stick with the "hero head" I've been painting on this week. I don't have a Hicks yet, so I have some time to decide.

Thanks Ill! I'm so glad you like him, it took a good bit of time and coming up with a quick fix for the lock was a bit hairy... but turned out much better than I could have expected. :rock

As has been pointed out to me, this thread is hell on people on dial-up, especially with so many pictures in it.

So we'll retire this thread and start a new thread or use one of the many other Alien threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back