ALIEN 30th Anniversary!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sure how well Dallas and Kane sold. I guess it depends on how many were made. There seems to be plenty of both on ebay, and they're still available through Sideshow.

Ripley, Ash, Lambert, Brett, Parker... I know it won't happen, but I'd buy them all if made.

I hate to say it but I actually rarely see them in collections. I think there still my best 1/6 figures. Above Dutch too.

Dallas & Kane did not sell well. They are still available a lot of places including Sideshow on gift card eligible. At one point, I thought you were going to sell your set? Glad you decided against it. Mine are a permanent part of my primarily Alien collection. They are awesome.

Dallas & Kane did not sell well. They are still available a lot of places including Sideshow on gift card eligible. At one point, I thought you were going to sell your set? Glad you decided against it. Mine are a permanent part of my primarily Alien collection. They are awesome.

Yep I was , I mentioned on a thread yesterday how happy I was I kept them.:D
I was trying to fund for an endoskull at the time but managed to get in without selling them. :banana

Back