ALIEN 30th Anniversary!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
30 years and still a great flick. Still the best monster ever. I'm hoping we make it 14 inchs and I can improve my sculpt some. I freaking can't believe its been 30 years. WOW.

30 years and still a great flick. Still the best monster ever. I'm hoping we make it 14 inchs and I can improve my sculpt some. I freaking can't believe its been 30 years. WOW.

yes yes yes!!! also, do you guys have plans about making a 12" endoskeleton?

Well, that would be your opinion...and you are very much in the minority. :lol

Maybe on this board:lol. Are you talking about best Hollywood movie or world cinema? I take it you watch movies made by Murnau, Tarkovsky, Fassbinder, Ozu, Fellini just to name a few? If not how can you even claim such an outrageous idea of Alien being the best movie ever made:lol. You can say it is one of the best movies Hollywood has ever made and if you want to be brave; the best movie Hollywood has made but going further than that is ridiculous.

I have been waiting forever for this movie to come out on blu ray. I don't know what is taking 20th century fox so dam long! I would of thought that with the 30th anniversary ,we would of heard some announcement .but nothing from fox. They suck. No respect for a great movie.

The blurays are supposed to be in the works for later this year. At first just the trilogy, but now I think they have gone ahead with the whole Quadrilogy. Anyway, having watched Alien for the first time on my HD TV using the bluray player last night, I was quite happy with the results. I don't feel a new master transfer will benefit the film very much. That being said, I will be wherever I have to be at midnight when the blurays are released. This is one release I will not wait for a better price on. I want them now!

On a side note, I could not believe that I have never owned the Quadrilogy. I actually have what is called the Legacy collection, and it appears to have come out ten years ago, as the box states "20th Anniversary." I really wonder how many times Alien and Aliens have been in and out of my dvd players in those ten years! I've also got the paper boxed director's cut version of Alien. But, I've been holding off on getting a copy of Alien 3 in the director's cut, because I always feel like I still have something good to look forward to in the franchise. I'll finally be watching Fincher's director's cut when the blurays arrive!

:D

What?
You don't have the Quad set?
:duh

Now listen to me, listen very closely...
You have to get the Quad set.

Anyway, WTF Hot Toys?!
It's the 28th now!
Where's our alien?

Blu ray .com just reported that the alien films are coming out soon in blueray. the whole set. no dates yet. just coming soon. it about time.

Back