ALIEN 30th Anniversary!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm hoping we'll see tomorrow at the Tokyo Toy Fair.

There is no one better to let us know than the inimitable Batty.

I'm clearing the decks for this stuff. Any other Pre orders I have coming the same time will hear screams in space.

Is this it?:

Product_categories_ALIEN12474802684a5b09cc2c655.png

That pic is of the 1:4 bust.

It's the exact same sculpt.

100_5334.jpg

This is also, the only angle at which this bust looks any good. From face on, its teeth and especially his "frowning skull" look terrible.... :(

I REALLY hope they use a different sculpt for the full figure...

I'm hoping we'll see tomorrow at the Tokyo Toy Fair.

Yep, confirmed by HT.

" Get shocked by our new products reveal in Toy ShowsJuly 15th, 2009

What an exciting month in July! It’s time to gear up and grab your ticket for the upcoming big shows — Tokyo Toy Fair (Japan), San Diego Comic Con (USA) and Ani-com (Hong Kong) are going to launch one by one in the next couple weeks! In these toy shows, numerous of new Hot Toys product will be unveiled exclusively in our booth. Comic Con visitors please take a walk at Sideshow Collectibles booth( booth# 1929) for our new product previews. We know the wait is killing some people, so here are some hints for our Hot Toys followers - We’ll be giving you the latest collectibles from UP, Matrix, Alien and the most anticipated Michael Jackson - Thriller. Don’t forget to view our teasers by clicking on the above hyperlinks."

Hoping for 1/6th Ripley, Alien and Lambert in suit.

I second that! These are really must haves for me after having the Dallas and Kane on the shelves for the past eight months. I love those figures, and wish they would do those you have mentioned. The big chap should be as close to screen accurate as possible. Come on Hot Toys!

Yep, confirmed by HT.

" Get shocked by our new products reveal in Toy ShowsJuly 15th, 2009

What an exciting month in July! It’s time to gear up and grab your ticket for the upcoming big shows — Tokyo Toy Fair (Japan), San Diego Comic Con (USA) and Ani-com (Hong Kong) are going to launch one by one in the next couple weeks! In these toy shows, numerous of new Hot Toys product will be unveiled exclusively in our booth. Comic Con visitors please take a walk at Sideshow Collectibles booth( booth# 1929) for our new product previews. We know the wait is killing some people, so here are some hints for our Hot Toys followers - We’ll be giving you the latest collectibles from UP, Matrix, Alien and the most anticipated Michael Jackson - Thriller. Don’t forget to view our teasers by clicking on the above hyperlinks."

so they might not show whatever they have lined up at the tokyo show right ?. Its a possiblity ?
Either way I can't wait to see it.

Hoping for 1/6th Ripley, Alien and Lambert in suit.

:rock:rock:rock

hot toys aren't known to complete lines so I personally doubt we will see Lambert and Ripley. Its possible though I guess. Would you guys say that Kane and Dallas sold well ?.

I hate to say it but I actually rarely see them in collections. I think there still my best 1/6 figures. Above Dutch too.

Back