Alien 1:1 Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just didnt do anything for me. Found it kinda boring. Just my personal opinion.

I just wanted your opinion because from looking at your collection, we have allot of the same tastes. I think it depends where it might be displayed. If its in a dark room, i think allot of the details might be lost on the bust.:peace

I just wanted your opinion because from looking at your collection, we have allot of the same tastes. I think it depends where it might be displayed. If its in a dark room, i think allot of the details might be lost on the bust.:peace

Its a good bust, great quality and all, and would look great in any collection, it just wasnt my cup of tea.

This is an entertaining thread to read.

Have to say, I prefer my 1:2 scale Giger signed edition of the Alien head. I guess it's not a bust, just the head, but damn! I have coveted mine since it arrived two years ago. The coloring is awesome, great shading on the dome, nice chrome teeth, and of course the plaque is signed by Giger!

This is an entertaining thread to read.

Have to say, I prefer my 1:2 scale Giger signed edition of the Alien head. I guess it's not a bust, just the head, but damn! I have coveted mine since it arrived two years ago. The coloring is awesome, great shading on the dome, nice chrome teeth, and of course the plaque is signed by Giger!

Another piece I'm after. :D

Hey Warriror Alien,

Just to 100% confirm - I looked at mine last night and it does have the stripes at the back of the dome :)

Hey Warriror Alien,

Just to 100% confirm - I looked at mine last night and it does have the stripes at the back of the dome :)

Thanks Prea! I've never noticed that feature until reciently... the odd thing is that it dosen't appear on the photos of the prototype. Why they put them there is a mystery...

Are the lines faint on yours or really noticable?

I would LOVE to own one myself.

But, they're impossible to find anymore.

There's always the resin version, I know a guy who sells them, but you have to paint it.

NOT a recast of the sideshow head mind you. It supposedly molded from a screen used skull, but I don't believe that.

Comes with a clear dome too. But you have to paint it.

Back