Alien 1:1 Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Warrior Alien

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I have a question about the first Alien 1:1 bust that was done by Sideshow...

Well, I've reciently become interested in aquiring one but after seeing an in-hand pic, I'm not so sure.

My question is, why in the hell are there "stripes" at the rear of the head!?!?!? The Alien in the film DID NOT have any damn stripes on the dome!!! If you have one you should know what I'm talking about. If you have one and don't know what I'm talking about then I'm stumped and may have seen a flawed piece.

If anyone reading this thread owns one could you please post pics of your piece so it can help this discussion. Thanks! :D

Are you referring to this one?

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=2922

if so, what stripes are you talking about? I think this piece is total perfection.

No not that one... that one's from "Aliens". The one I'm refering to is the normal Alien head from the first film that Sideshow released with the name plate at the base of the neck.

Sideshow item number: 2903

The gallery photos do NOT show what I'm talking about. What I'm talking about I saw on someones that they said they got direct from Sideshow. That's why I need to see some pics of "in hand" pieces... to compare em.

I have already tell you this "stripes" was normal Warrior Alien ;)
Why create a topic ^^

By the way, don't post pics of myne without autorization. :lecture

I have that exact Alien bust - not sure about the stripes you are referring to though - if you can post a picture of the stripes I can tell you if they are supposed to be there or not :)

I have already tell you this "stripes" was normal Warrior Alien ;)
Why create a topic ^^

By the way, don't post pics of myne without autorization. :lecture

You need to relax!!!
I created a "topic" to inquire about a certain feature of an item.
YES, your's has the stripes as well. Do not assume I will post pictures of the one you sent me unless I have already.

Your attitude just UNSOLD youself a 1:1 Alien bust to me.

Thanks everyone for your pics/ info, I guess they are normal. :D
Odd indeed... but normal.

You need to relax!!!
I created a "topic" to inquire about a certain feature of an item.
YES, your's has the stripes as well. Do not assume I will post pictures of the one you sent me unless I have already.

Your attitude just UNSOLD youself a 1:1 Alien bust to me.

Thanks everyone for your pics/ info, I guess they are normal. :D
Odd indeed... but normal.

Ouch. That's gotta suck.

THAT is hilarious.

I hate to say it, but you did it to yourself Terryvad. :rotfl:rotfl

THAT is hilarious.

I hate to say it, but you did it to yourself Terryvad. :rotfl:rotfl

Something to hide i'm sure?
Man its sweet thoough. I never understood all the hype behind the warrior alien. This was always the on eto get in my opinion. There is this store near me that has one on display and it has had a "SOLD" sign in front of it for half a year. man it is huge!!!! A beautiful piece for sure

Something to hide i'm sure?
Man its sweet thoough. I never understood all the hype behind the warrior alien. This was always the on eto get in my opinion. There is this store near me that has one on display and it has had a "SOLD" sign in front of it for half a year. man it is huge!!!! A beautiful piece for sure

I am just agreeing with myself:monkey3

Why's that....its sooooo black it always reminded me of the end of alien where it was all coiled up and you could see how long the head extends.
Whats your gripe w/ this piece?

Just didnt do anything for me. Found it kinda boring. Just my personal opinion.

Back