Alice Adrenochrome's Toy Photography

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alice if you ever decide to do a compilation art book (under the radar of course), definitely sign me up for one. I'm a fan

SUCH beautiful work! thanks so much for sharing all of these with us!!

the atmosphere you create is eerily realistic. These are beautiful Alice
Thank you for the positive comments guys, I really appreciate it! It's a great motivation for me.

Alice if you ever decide to do a compilation art book (under the radar of course), definitely sign me up for one. I'm a fan
Will do ;) . Tests have already been made.

I'm sorry to say that because ImageShack has changed their policy about free hosting, most of the images I've had there and posted here have disappeared. But it's still worth browsing though the later pages of this thread (skip to post #410), as my more recent images are hosted by Flickr. So... thank you for taking the time and checking out the thread!
Anyway, I'd like to thank those that stopped by from time to time to check out my photos!! Thank you!
I'll do my best to continue to post more pictures, and they will all be hosted on Flickr.

The Awakening is Nigh! by Alice Adrenochrome, on Flickr
You'd need red.green 3D goggles for this one!

Last edited:
36019849726_a2f6b9afdb_c.jpg

Underverse Ninja Tsuru.

35890666962_9590153ae5_c.jpg

Underverse Ninja Tsuru by Alice Adrenochrome, on Flickr

Alice I tells ya, your photos really bring these to life on a different level. Beautiful. love the way the Warhol glasses reflection is in the shape of a banana

Back