Alice Adrenochrome's Toy Photography

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ You don't know how close to the truth you are ictoys!! :lol Some of the little metal screws inside the legs have indeed started corroding, and that from just laying in the box!?! It's no drama, but I wonder why HT didn't use screws that can't rust!

Since I regularly see 'em standing around in The Big Bang Theory, I gave 2009 SDCC exclusive Han & Luke another go. :)

wgtd5199.jpg

wgtd5203.jpg

wgtd5207.jpg

Wow this is good photography i like this actually i am thinking that how can you make this photograph because toys photographs is very difficult to make and then finishing this photography ......

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Yu4oWwwUGQ]Photographer Gold Coast[/ame] | Bradkay Fashion

Last edited:
Here's an other one :D

9309256552_4022f0439a_z.jpg

It's a 1/6 scale figure made by a Chinese artist. Check out www.lighblack.com. If you want one, hurry up, because they are rather limited (300 or 400).
If you're in Europe, try OneSixthBruce, he should still have a few. If you're in the US, Fallen Regime can help you. ;)

Last edited:
Obsessed. I love it. Thank you for the info. WoW! Oh and btw they really would benefit from using your pictures. Stellar. so much better than the factor white background.

Here's an other one :D

9309256552_4022f0439a_z.jpg

It's a 1/6 scale figure made by a Chinese artist. Check out www.lighblack.com. If you want one, hurry up, because they are rather limited (300 or 400).
If you're in Europe, try OneSixthBruce, he should still have a few. If you're in the US, Fallen Regime can help you. ;)

Last edited:
Back