Alice Adrenochrome's Toy Photography

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And I know why!:lol Serious, those shorts are...grotesque! I think I managed to make them look ok on the picture though.
Ah, this Bambaboss is not amongst my favorite 3A toys, I say! If it where not for the arms... Takes some getting used to!

TKA
wgtd4598.jpg

Thanks agonistes!
The droid pics where fun to make!
Yes, the left DIY trooper is a nice pose, now that you mention it! I was too focused trying to get a good shot of those two together that I just didn't notice. Pity actually...

Hey Alice, you have a ton of threea's. I've noticed that the ankles on the women get loose really fast, that coupled with the fact that they do not come with stands causes them to topple over. do you have that issue? are yours displayed?

Yes, the ankles of some of the female 3A figures are a bit loose, that's true. Since I don't have them on display, I never really had a problem. I must say, I never heard many complaints about this issue either (shelf-diving), but I would also prefer them to have display stands. Luckily the WWR white mother & the black counterpart came with stands, as their feet are really a challenge when posing them.
I generally see this as a minus that the 3A human figures come without a display stand. Many of them have balance issues too - I'm thinking the older TKs. On the other hand, they would al be a bit more expensive would they come with a stand. But that's something I wouldn't mind.

Oh yeah Miss Shadow 2, managed to take out my WWR supreme nom black and Oya TK Kyoko. she got put on her own shelf till she behaves. I'm happy with the tomorrow kings and hope to get the three Shoguns. Love your photography made me get a few of the threeA figs.

Yes, the ankles of some of the female 3A figures are a bit loose, that's true. Since I don't have them on display, I never really had a problem. I must say, I never heard many complaints about this issue either (shelf-diving), but I would also prefer them to have display stands. Luckily the WWR white mother & the black counterpart came with stands, as their feet are really a challenge when posing them.
I generally see this as a minus that the 3A human figures come without a display stand. Many of them have balance issues too - I'm thinking the older TKs. On the other hand, they would al be a bit more expensive would they come with a stand. But that's something I wouldn't mind.

7 years! Better put some wd40 on his joints alice lol

via Tapatalk2 on Samsung Note II

Back